pointless rap beef (will smith vs. bow wow)

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
LOLtaken from the Will Smith Blog:Follow up to the recent story of young emcee Bow Wow dissing Will Smith in XXL. Many hip-hop fans took offense to Bow Wow???s ignorant statements dissing a hip-hop legend. In fact one artist has recorded a Bow Wow diss track in response to Bow Wows diss of a hip hop pioneer. The emcee is Da Ace and you can hear his Bow Wow diss ???Pet Vs Owner??? right here:Da Ace - Pet Vs Owner [[link not functional]]Spread the track around to as many people as you can. Its time real rap fights back against these wack emcees.[/b] =============================================my 2 cents: bow-wow is too young to have known the days when fresh prince was running philly/east coast. if all he ever heard was 'men in black' etc... i'm surprised it took this long to do a diss track.

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

my 2 cents: bow-wow is too young to have known the days when fresh prince was running philly/east coast. if all he ever heard was 'men in black' etc... i'm surprised it took this long to do a diss track.

Ignorance is no excuse. Everyone should know the history of the music they are trying to make a career in. I dont know shit about hip hop, but I am guessing this would be like a kid guitar player dissing Eddie Van Halen for some shit like "Right Now" or "why cant this be love".

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Isnt Bow Wow sculpting his career like Smith's?

destroys Bow Wow's whole catalog/career.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    .......Da Ace is wack......

• Does this even qualify as "beef"? More like Gardenburgers or some shit.