Brooklyn Record Swap 8/6/06

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Sunday, August 6th Triple Crown N. 11th and Bedford Ave., Williamsburg 1pm ----> We'll have bloody mary's, a full bar available, and hopefully a grill in the back yard for those who attend. Feel free to bring a crate/bag/shopping cart full of records to sell or trade. There is no fee for sellers, but you have to tip the bartender if you clock a little cash. If you have any interest in attending and or selling, please feel free to email me with your questions... dr_delay at hotmail dot com. lets make this happen people. who's in?

Comments

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Sounds good. I'm in.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    this is looking pretty good. I have decent confirmations. I know it's last minute. I know Dante and Day will both be in town... but i'd put my money on some hangovers.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    this is looking pretty good. I have decent confirmations. I know it's last minute. I know Dante and Day will both be in town... but i'd put my money on some hangovers.

Bump.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Damn. I would be there if it was a week later.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Unfortunately I won't be there until the afternoon but if you guys are out that night I'm sitting in at Black Betty with the Brazilian Beat DJ's. Come on down and get your samba on.
    Also I need a Manu Chao ticket (or two) for Monday night at Prospect Park. PM me if you've got any leads.