Kelis' "Fuck Them Bitches"...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
...is some good goodness.Will.I.Am is coming with some fun stuff lately. I am not mad at that. Herm

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I hate to admit it, but you're right.

Like this (?!)

Shit is banganng son.

I have that Kelis but I haven't peeped yet. Has anyone heard the whole thing?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    oh man.... that too short and snoop song is so wack. I cant believe you were feeling that shit.

Havent heard the kelis song in question, but cosign about being less mad at will i am. Im actually starting to like that terrible busta rhymes song. mabye ive just heard it too many times. damnit!!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    oh man.... that too short and snoop song is so wack. I cant believe you were feeling that shit.

Yeah, it's no Young Fillintheblanksoundlikeeverythingelseshit, but it's cool by me. Snoop kinda kills it on that shit.

At least we can agree on this dude

• I'm sayin', just cut that joint before Will's horrid verse drops an' it's all gravi-TAY

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    the kelis song in question

This is the only version I could find online.

Herm

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    the kelis song in question

This is the only version I could find online.

Herm

Whoa. That version is slightly different (worse) than the 12" I have. Like she rerecorded her vocals or something. On second thought, the one I posted doesn't even sound like Kelis! Weeeeeeeeird.

Herm

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    doesn't even sound like Kelis! Weeeeeeeeird.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    its not kelis but a girl group signed to her label called "Daddy's Girl"

this song came out on 12"? i only saw on her myspace.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    the promo 12 is just out and credited to kelis herself.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    gotcha.

(also send me those finnish joints homie!)

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    oh shit i told the dude at the label you were interested and he promised to get in touch... i'll see what's up.