Happy Jazz show now up - August 2006

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
As we write this we suddenly became alarmed that there are only 148 shopping days left till christmas!! God...nooo!!! but do we start to panic? Do we heck as like...Reason could be A) that we are old scrooge like character's and do not spend any money at christmas or B) that we have too much music to share with you all, thus causing a diversion in our thoughts to not worry us about the impending panic...in...er....4 months time..... Anyway, this month the Happy Jazz show once again delivers more undiscovered old school beauties to your ears that quite frankly, you just do not hear anywhere else. Tons of Brazilian to check through from both Mark and Adrian. Word of warning though - don't expect to hear too much Mas Que Nada or Para Lennon and Macartney though. Don't get us wrong, we love it all but we like to move things forward a bit too. Also this month we have the brand new single from Nanette Natal (remember her?) entitled " I must be dreaming ". Big thanks to Ameet at www.benyomusic.com for sending us that...Add to that more music from the Carsten Meinert Kvartet and Rafaella Renzulli (two very small and independantly pressed LP's) and some 60T's Indian Jazz, fusion and soul and some downtempo vocals too, it is once again a jam packed, how's yer father, fun filled show to keep you, our beloved listener smiling throughout the whole of August....Now, let's start making that christmas list eh????.... Keep Smiling Adrian and Mark Happy Jazz Show Hour 1 (Adrian Leach) Carsten Meinert Kvartet ??? Dansevise Maynard Ferguson ??? My Sister Shankar Jaikishan ??? Mishra Pilu Jazz Yatra Sextet ??? Dawn Nanette Natal ??? I Must Be Dreaming ????? ??? ????? Teo Azevedo ??? Para Milton Nascimento Wilson Simonal ??? Coisa De Louco Tobias ??? Coisa Sentimental Os Devaneios ??? Embalo Diferente Leila Maria ??? Estrela Heatwave ??? Find it in Your Heart Hour 2 (Mark Taylor) Ape 50 ??? Love to Wes John Klemmer ??? Journey???s End Sunaga???T Experience ??? A Healing Blue (Instr.) Raffaela Renzulli ??? Brasilia Joyce ??? Nao Muda, Nao Paulinho Nogueira ??? Menino Desce Dai Sexteto Do Beco ??? Flutando Fabio Fonseca ??? Traducao Simultanea Nolem & Crossley ??? Salsa Boogie The L.A. Jazz Ensemble ??? Nada Por Nada Bossa Free ??? Rise Me Up Shunzo Ohno ??? Rainbow Lovers Grady Tate ??? And I Love Her The Happy Jazz show now broadcasts from the following sites... www.danceandsoul.com www.mondomm.com www.happyjazz.ipodyourmondo.com www.radiopellenera.com (Every Wednesday 22:00 - 00:00 CET). www.ducktape.ca (radio page - NOW UP!!!!) www.RADIO.GOTSOUL.CO.UK guest mixes archived at... www.waxingdeep.org www.cosmicsounds-london.com www.danceandsoul.com www.lusciousmagazine.com (soundtrack for online magazine). www.MYSPACE.COM/HAPPYJAZZSHOW For any info, promo material, bookings, etc, please mail at [email]happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk[/email] Our respect and thanks as always go out to... Kaye and Dean - Danceandsoul.com Dino & Sy Warwick - ducktape.ca Fabrizio - radiopellenera.com Donald K - mondomedusah.com & ipodyourmondo.com Andrew - Radio.gotsoul.co.uk Dan Zacks - waxingdeep.org___________________The Happy Jazz radio sounds of Adrian Leach & Mark Taylor - Music to put a smile on your face!