Is Soul Strut going too far?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
And what about records? How much is too much? 10,000+? How many records do you have doubles of with no intent to trade them? Do you spend all day on a record forum talking about your health and personal problems? Will your kids say shit like "Uncle Soul Strut" smokes funny cigarettes and talks to himself? Do you get REALLY upset when the board is hanging up or crashing? What's up with that Waxidermy shit?

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    that was my first health related post

i only own 5 records

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Define: "Back in the day"

a) before they invented high tops.
    b) da 90s
    c) when my older bro used to buy me Bartles & James
    d) when I first got into Rap music

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Define: "Back in the day"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    And what about records? How much is too much? 10,000+? How many records do you have doubles of with no intent to trade them? Do you spend all day on a record forum talking about your health and personal problems? Will your kids say shit like "Uncle Soul Strut" smokes funny cigarettes and talks to himself? Do you get REALLY upset when the board is hanging up or crashing? What's up with that Waxidermy shit?

5 stars.

In regards to the board freezing up, I thought the server was fixed.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    And what about records? How much is too much? 10,000+? How many records do you have doubles of with no intent to trade them? Do you spend all day on a record forum talking about your health and personal problems? Will your kids say shit like "Uncle Soul Strut" smokes funny cigarettes and POSES NAKED WITH SILVER APPLES RECORDS? Do you get REALLY upset when the board is hanging up or crashing? What's up with that Waxidermy shit?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Every time someone asks "Has _________________ gone too far?," ten years later it's quaint that the question was even asked.

IMO every website-based event is completely eligible for being told filmically, in writing, or whatever format works. If every true story discussion was nixed because the people involved were upset about it, we'd never have 10 page threads at all.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    What's up with that Waxidermy shit?

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    OMG that fatback is walking!