Annoying Co-workers (NRR)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
How do yall deal with 'em??? there is this one girl that ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!....i feel way more tired after work and i seriously get stressed just being in the same office. she laughs excessively in this annoying-ass voice every 2 minutes, sings wack-ass songs all day long, and can not display even an ounce of intelligence. fortunately it is only part-time work, so i am not staying for long....maybe another 2,3 months. but seriously folks, HELP!!!! suggestions and similar stories? share 'em yall! tell me i am not alone.

Comments

• recordsrecords 16 Posts
    Put a spider in her drinking cup. Blast some Geto Boys while you work. Eat really smelly food and take off your shoes. Steal her stapler.

Actually you should just grin and bear it. At least you have a job!

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    If you can get on her computer get into word and go to the auto correct options tools>autocorrect then replace "the" with "you are an annoying arsehole" Everytime she types "the" this phrase will be inserted into every word document. If he doesn't know word that well this will give her a bit of grief for a while.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    i share an office with a guy (J) who is constantly arguing with another guy (G) in our department. G just stormed into our office with his arms out in a fighting stance saying "that's 3 strikes J, thats 3". J stands up and says "we need to talk then", to which G replies "oh yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we do". They are in a conference room next to my office now. fun.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    i share an office with a guy (J) who is constantly arguing with another guy (G) in our department. G just stormed into our office with his arms out in a fighting stance saying "that's 3 strikes J, thats 3". J stands up and says "we need to talk then", to which G replies "oh yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we do". They are in a conference room next to my office now. fun.

What are they arguing about, work or personal stuff???

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    work. G and J have an ongoing power struggle and its GOING to come to blows (no homo) one of these days.