THAT NEW CHINGY PIFF B/W CO-WORKER RELATED

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Hey??? you know that song by Chingy and Tyrese, ???Pullin??? Me Back?????? do you know what song it???s originally sampled from? It???s been driving me crazy all week!!! Let me know if you get a chance to figure it out. Thanks,V
1). This is my joint. I got it last night2). This girl is waaaaaaaay bangin'. She has a boyfriend (who's actually a nice dude and has bomb cooking skills).3). Yeah.

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    oh it gets realer!

After I told her "I doubt it's sample/sounds like a interpolation"

No??? the background music is from another song from the mid to late 90s. Listen to it carefully. Dang it!!! It???s stuck in my head and I can???t figure it out! If you figure it out??? please, please let me know!

Also??? did you happen to pick up the Pharell album too? I heard it was good.

I told her I'll check with some other nerds and see what's up.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    SWV's "Rain."

SWV's "Rain."

f'real? Don't make me look bad, DUDE!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    pharrell album is hot garbage and the last (and only) time i referred to something as an interpolation to a girl i got the "what the fuck are you talking about" look

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    how are you so well-schooled on her man's..."bomb cooking skills"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I am saying.

Was Young Phonics expectorating his dangerous game even as they shared a tupperware containerful of reheated leftovers from the dinner her man cooked her the night before?

Oh that's easy, I spent the night! Geebus...dude's a chef and brought some food in (I kind of thought I was leaving myself open on that one )

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    That Chingy track and the Skateboard P album are both hawt garbagio.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Oh that's easy, I spent the night!

I'm gonna take a chance and give a double

Ref, can I get a ruling?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Oh that's easy, I spent the night!

I'm gonna take a chance and give a double

Ref, can I get a ruling?

Upon further review, the is indeed warranted. No timeout will be charged to Jonny Paycheck.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    SWV's "Rain."

F'real. My memory in these matters is admittely faulty, but I've since confirmed it with not one but two twentysomething female Administrative Assistants. I think word can safely said to be bond.

Other tidbits that came up that may or may not be useful, depending on one's lifestyle:

1) That Chingy is cute, but Tyrese is fine.

2a) Tyrese was also in the video for the SWV song...

2b) ...where he was also fine.

3) No one needs nails like that one girl had.

Lastly, a personal reminiscence: The first picture I ever saw of SWV, they were all wearing these crazy big Terminator-style shades, so I assumed that SWV stood for "Sisters Without Vision." Like, being blind was their gimmick or something.

Good luck.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    SWV's "Rain."

F'real. My memory in these matters is admittely faulty, but I've since confirmed it with not one but two twentysomething female Administrative Assistants. I think word can safely said to be bond.

Other tidbits that came up that may or may not be useful, depending on one's lifestyle:

2a) Tyrese was also in the video for the SWV song...

2b) ...where he was also fine.

On behalf of Young Phonics, I thank you for these insights into the female psyche.

Look for the boy in a tanning booth near you.

My girl met Tyrese several years ago at a party, where he proceeded to hit on her for the better part of an hour. She said that besides being surprisingly short, he's one of the stupidest people she's ever met.

My girl met Tyrese several years ago at a party, where he proceeded to hit on her for the better part of an hour. She said that besides being surprisingly short, he's one of the stupidest people she's ever met.

knock me over with a feather

knock me over with a feather

You ready for the ultimate shock of the day? Tyrese is also into Asian girls to a rather creepy degree. I know--who woulda thunk it, right?

Tyrese is also into Asian girls to a rather creepy degree. I know--who woulda thunk it, right?

i decline to comment.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I am saying.

Was Young Phonics expectorating[/b] his dangerous game even as they shared a tupperware containerful of reheated leftovers from the dinner her man cooked her the night before?

expectorate:[/b] clear out the chest and lungs; "This drug expectorates quickly"

discharge (phlegm or sputum) from the lungs and out of the mouth

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

my dad saw tyrese in a hotel lobby in south africa and now i have a picture of my goofy ass dad with tyrese.

this is the second best picture i have of my dad. the first is the one of him standing outside the building he grew up in in flatbush with two puerto rican girls who live there currently and thought he was the greatest thing ever. in the picture he is eating a banana.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    people still say "dang"?????