Bobby Debarge

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Damn I still can't believe dude is dead.....so so talented (co-founder of the group Switch) . Anyway, looking for his '95 album "It's Not Over"? If anyone has this, can they put it up on slsk or yousendit? TYP.S. BTW, how's that BadBoy album the Debarge's made?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm a big Bobby Debarge Fan. I also want that solo album as well.

You gotta cop all the Switch joints as well as Smash,White Heat, and Jermaine Jackson Frontiers album.

Although the last Switch album Are You Still My Girlfriend doesnt feature him.

Money has one the sickest falsettos ever.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I found a private gospel record which features his sister Bunny DeBarge on vocals. Though here is no date, Im guessing it was recorded in the early 70s (long before Smash or White Heat). Anyone ever see this? It is poorly recorded which is too bad. Probably the first commitment to wax from the DeBarge family.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I found a private gospel record which features his sister Bunny DeBarge on vocals. Though here is no date, Im guessing it was recorded in the early 70s (long before Smash or White Heat). Anyone ever see this? It is poorly recorded which is too bad. Probably the first commitment to wax from the DeBarge family.

She must have been a child then. Bobby is older than her and he was young in White Heat/Smash. When the DEBARGES (w/ an S on the end) debuted, Bunny was lookin like 18/19 yrs old.

I wonder what this sound like?