Rock Star : Supernova

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Who else is watching this schitt?I missed last night, tell me what happened.I can't believe I am watching this trainwreck, it's like Live Band Karaoke Of The Damned, and I can't turn away.Tommy Lee: [/b] world's lamest, oldest juvenile delinquent.Two words... DUMBASS. [throws mic down]Gilbey Clarke: [/b] who the fuck are you, bitch.[sings] Go see the doctuuuurrrrrrrrrr...[/sings]Jason Newstead: [/b] what are you doing with these dumbassesYou showed us in Some Kind Of Monster that you're solid dudeand don't need to work in dumbass environment.Dave Navarro: [/b] keeps the show functioning(but would really rather talk about what the toys he putin his butt today in the hotel suite)Who do you want to win.They obviously love the psycho chick, but I think that Lukasguy is really the schitt, AS LONG AS HE'S NOT ON THE NARCOTICS.He used to be homeless, give him a chance.Make life your goal.Reading is fundamental.Tell me what happen last night.

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I can't believe anyone watches this shit.

I have standards.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I am not trying to be biased or nothing but Storm Large from the 503 killed that shit last night. Other than the dreadlock/nosering lady, I didn't see anything worth signing up at all.

Last night was the first time I watched (though I saw a couple of the INXS ones). If my hometown girl was out I couldn't watch that piece of shit.

Plus, Gilby/Navaroo/LongDongLee are such knuckleheads.

• Two words....BROOKE BURKE.

[throws mic down]