*important* (and irregular) sample ID

awallawall 673 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
okay...this is really stupid...I made this beat a couple years ago and now i need to remaster it because i'm using it for something and i can't find the unmixed tracks. Anyway, I can't for the life of me remember what sample i used for the bassline. i thought it was from Yusef Lateef - Eastern Sounds, but I just listened to the whole thing three times and i couldn't find it. if anyone has any sort of clue please let me know. anything could help me remember. here it isyeah, i'm pretty much asking for a sample ID for my own beat. lame, i know, but this is REALLY frustrating me.

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    thats a real simple bassline. it would probably be easier to just recreate it using other bass-samples!

• awallawall 673 Posts
    thats a real simple bassline. it would probably be easier to just recreate it using other bass-samples!

i thought about doing that. this one is perfect though...and plus i still want to know. it's really bugging me that I can't remember.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Pfftt, but that's not art, dude.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    this shit is still driving me crazy. anyone?