More Buffie the Body-You Tube Edition

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpQT-6wj_FU&search=Buffie%20the%20Body img
src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" />

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Cotdammit, I been trying to download this vid through Keepvid for weeks now with no success. Anybody able to capture this schitt? I really need this for my big ole ass collection.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

Cotdammit, I been trying to download this vid through Keepvid for weeks now with no success. Anybody able to capture this schitt? I really need this for my big ole ass collection.

PMC -

PM...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

PMC -

PM...

Thanks PEK, but I've already been trying that for weeks and it does not work for me. Internet Explorer error message, "cannot download from site" yaddayadda. Did you actually download it?
    Most of the booty vids on Youtube are a problem to download, for some reason. Like the one in Herm's avatar with Brazilian Booty Michelle. I did just get a nice Esther Baxter photoshoot piece, though, so I ain't mad.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I've already been trying that for weeks and it does not work for me. Internet Explorer error message, "cannot download from site" yaddayadda. Did you actually download it?
    Most of the booty vids on Youtube are a problem to download, for some reason. Like the one in Herm's avatar with Brazilian Booty Michelle. I did just get a nice Esther Baxter photoshoot piece, though, so I ain't mad.

My bad Phill - just tried to DL it myself to check and although KeepVid in both Opera and Firefox produce a link for DL, it looks like it's a no go past that point; suspect that YouTube changed its code again to prevent DL'ing, especially of this type of material... Sorry...