Joe Bataan, Sonora Poncena Saturday Prospect Park

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Its Boricua festival this Saturday at Prospect Park, between 2-9pm. I guess its safe to assume that Joe Bataan and Sonora Poncena will be the last to play, right? I might just go for the whole thing but don't really know the other bands. It rained last summer at the Crotona Park show, so who's all coming this year?faux_rillzest?deepstank?otisfunkmeyer?biggspliff?dr.delay?indiana45s? (where you been j***n?)resgiant?rape_donks?jonny you closing the shop early for this?bambouche?other ny strutters?Callin you out!

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. In fact, why not.

I think I'm heading there tonight for the Cold Crush.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

do not miss this, I saw him last weekend here in Toronto. Dude was extra friendly, he even humoured my nerdtastic questions about his lost "bataan in san frantasia" sessions. He tells me most of it ended up as Salsoul anyway, but a few of the tracks obviously are lost forever.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Oh wait, Prospect? Yeah, I can make that but I think some other peeps live mighty close.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Its Boricua festival this Saturday at Prospect Park, between 2-9pm. I guess its safe to assume that Joe Bataan and Sonora Poncena will be the last to play, right? I might just go for the whole thing but don't really know the other bands. It rained last summer at the Crotona Park show, so who's all coming this year?
    faux_rillzest?
    deepstank?
    otisfunkmeyer?
    biggspliff?
    dr.delay?
    indiana45s? (where you been j***n?)
    resgiant?
    rape_donks?
    jonny you closing the shop early for this?
    bambouche?
    other ny strutters?

Callin you out!

Yeah, I'll probably come out for that.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    *bump*

Tomorrow folks!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm gonna be there, but it's gonna be miserably hot...