TRADES euro, uk and swedish 45s PLUS MORE

laplanetesauvagelaplanetesauvage 140 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
HI here are some of my trades:Paul Nicholas - Lamplighter ORIGINAL UK 45 from 1971[/b] This one doesn??t turn up AT ALL, monster funky freakbeat )Norman T Washington - Same thing all over 45 [/b] euro spanish sleeve on Pama, funky reggae/soul with Mohawks as the backing band with Hawkshaw reprising his solo from Beat me till i??m blue The Peddlers - Tell the world we??re not in 45[/b] in nice euro sleeve, got a UK one aswell. Best Peddlers track for me by miles. Oscar Brown JR - Work Song EP 45[/b] I thought Work song only featured on a seven inch on the Swedish EP but the Japanese one features it aswell. Rare i must say.Tony Hatch - Man Alive Demo 45on Pye[/b] Great jazzy 45 with a track i didn??t know existed on 45, demo only?Joe Harriott / John Mayer - Go your own way 45[/b]Commercial 45 with tracks from their indo jazz sessions. Obscure jazz 45?Rogier Van Otterloo - Let??s go to Ranstad 45[/b] Best Rogier Van Otterloo, also a commercial jazz 45 this one i 's ver'y very funky. Not easy to find outside Holland.Bo Nilsson - Gorillan g??r in / Gorillan g??r ut OST 45[/b] One of the rarest Swedish funky 45. Very obscure jazz funk soundtrack 45 with very nice Sahib Shihab/Harold McNair-ish flute. Listen to it here http://www.laplanetesauvage.com/bonilssongorillangarut.mp3Not from original 45 but just to let you know how this sound, mp3 taken from the excellent comp "Svensk groove" Nina Simone - Save me 45[/b] excellent euro sleeve version of Ninas funkiest momentBj??rn J:son Lindh - The Pond 45[/b] Pure Dusty fingers groove breaks with Jaysons flute and sparkling electronics all over this rare 45Quiller - Quiller 45 on BBC[/b] I know classic UK library funk style 45 BUT this issue is a GERMAN PICTURE SLEEVE issue, i was very suprised when i saw this, thought it was a UK only 45. Lyn Collins - Give it up or turn it a loose 45[/b] french only b-boy funk/breaks classic. SO cool to have on 45.SHADES OF JOY flute in a quarry 45 [/b]el topo soundtrack, demo only flutefunk 45RALPH LUNDSTEN andremedian nights / discophrenia 45[/b]Weird electronic semifunky stuff from Ralph Lundsten. The picturesleeve is maybe my favorite sleeve ever. JANCO NILOVIC aka POWER number one 45 [/b] eletronic groove from nilovic, a 45 for you leftfield folks out there. Duke of Burlington - Flash / 30 60 90 45[/b]classic euro funk 45 with Flash and on this french only 45 we have the equally great if not better version of 30 60 90. !TOM JONES looking out my window 45[/b]UK library funk backing by Mansfield etc, best Tom Jones track, nice euro sleeve.BERTO PISANO flowers OST [/b]jazz funk 45 w/ breaks in a real Dusty Fingers style. Should pop on coming issues of the series if they know about it. http://www.laplanetesauvage.com/flowers.mp3MAX B bananatico / batucada brasileira EP 45[/b]rare issue with MAX B classic rare groove BANANATICO plus the even better Batucada Brasileira!MAX B sex revolution 45[/b]More MAX B groove madnessENNIO MORRICONE pazulu (theme form excorsist II)45[/b]One of the best Morricone 45s, up there with Svolta definitiva and as rare because this is japanese only aswell.GINGER ALE gin fizz 45[/b]Rare eurofunk groove/jazzPHIL UPCHURCH darkness darkness 45[/b]didn??t know this jazz funk classic was on a 45DUM DUM cosa nostra / peter gunn 45[/b]UK library funk 45, isn??t very easy to find is it? Joh Fiddy is the man behind it.Got many more euro 45s and a section with rare Swedish LPs will soon be up aswell (Sabu Martinez, ABDO, unknown folkfunkers etc)hit me up with trades CHECK MY WANTS HERE: KLICK ON THIS

Comments

• no one is interested?

well stick to your CTI jazz funk then....

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Check PMs. I'm pretty sure I have these to trade:

ELLA FITZGERALD sunshine of your love 45 (mps)
    (need to check that I haven't sold it)

SOUND OF FEELING the hurdy gurdy man / along came sam 7" (limelight)
    (I have the 4-song WLP EP version)

• I NOW HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO MAKE A SAMPLE OF ANY RECORD please PM me if you are interested