WANTS mostly 45s EURO, UK JAZZ, FOLKFUNK etc

laplanetesauvagelaplanetesauvage 140 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi here is some of my mostw anted records right nowALAN TRAJAN speak to me clarissa 45 (rca)BERTO PISANO kill them all! 45 (any) BERRY STREET STATION i don??t care no more 45 BIG BIRD AND HIS BLOWERS sesame street / catch a groove 45 (magic carpet) BIG TOM no thank you mr pusher 45 BOB DOWNES no time like the present / keep off the grass 45 (deram) BRADY BUNCH, THE candy / drummer man 45 (parlamount) BUGS BUNNY the bunny hop 45 BUGSY i thank heaven / rush hour 45 (dot) CAN soul desert / she brings the rain 45 (liberty, prefer french issue) CHRIS PARMENTER ORCHESTRA cul de sac 45 (polydor) DAVID i??m going back home / selppin 45 (any) ELLA FITZGERALD sunshine of your love 45 (mps) ESTHER WILLIAMS last night i changed it all (friends & co) 45FLY GUY fly guy rap 12" (gf records) FOURTH WAY, THE the far side of your moon / pink cloud 45 (soul city) FRANCOIS DE ROUBAIX levres rouges OST 45 FRANK MICALIZZI chi sei / diabolica OST 45 (any)GARY ATKINSON wanderin??soul 45 (corillions) JACQUES DENJEAN nevrose / psychomaniac 45 JEAN COHEN SOLAL captain tarthapoum 45 JOHN BARRY follow me / this is how we dance OST 45 (japanese) JOHN FITCH AND ASSOCIATIES romantic attitude / stoned out of it 45 (any) KEITH MANSFIELD boogaloo / soul confusion 45 (cbs)KEITH MANSFIELD soul thing 45s (cbs) KRZYZSTOF KOMEDA cul-de-sac OST EP 45 (polydor) LUIS ENRIQUES BACALOV they still kill the old way 45 (italian) MARK MURPHY why don??t you do right 45 (riverside) MILLENIUM, THE 5:AM / prelude 45 (colmubia) MONICA ZETTERLUND krama mig och dansa 45 MUSIC EMPORIUM nam myo renge kyo / times like this 45 (sentinel) PEOPLE glastonbury 45 (deram) PLACEBO balek / phalene II 45 (cbs) POOKEY BLOW get (and go to school) 12" PRINCE BUSTER seven wonders of the world OR rock steady 45 (bluebeat?) RODRIGUEZ sugar man / inner city blues 45 (blue goose) ROY BUDD carter (get carter theme) 45 (pye) ROY HAMILTON you shook me up 45 (rca) ROY HAMILTON crackin?? up over you 45 (rca) SALAMBOS, THE salambo / slave song 45 (philips) SALENA JONES am i the same girl 45 (any, cbs)SANDIE SHAW reviewing the situation / you??re time is gonna come 45 (pye demo) SATURDAY changes 45 (ru-jac) SOUND OF FEELING the hurdy gurdy man / along came sam 7" (limelight) SPENCER MAC ka-ka kabaya mow-mow / blues up in down town 45 (penny farthing)SILVER APPLES you and i / confusion 45 (kapp) STEVE ELLIS loot OST 45 (cbs) SUICIDE cheree / ghostrider 45 (italian only) SUNFOREST magician in the mountain 45 (deram, exists?) SUN RA rocket #9 45 (saturn) SUN RA space is the place 45 (saturn) SUSAN CADOGAN nice and easy 45 (?) SUSAN KING morning / move on down the line 45 (toy) SYD DALE the hell raisers theme 45 (decca) TED ATKING ORCHESTRA violin??s sound / strange valley 45 TERRY BRITTEN bargain day / 2000 days 45 (any) TERRY CALLIER i just can??t help myself 45 (cadet) TYRONE AND CARR take me with you 45 (?) VAMPIRES OF DARTMOORE dracula's music cabinet LP (metronome) WOLGANG DAUNER sun is rising 45 (mps)XANADU AND SWEET LADY rapper??s delight 12" (joe gibbs) ULTIMATE SPINACH ego trip / your head is reeling 45 (japanese) YUSEF LATEEF sister mamie pt 1+2 45 (impulse) i got $$$(between 20 to 150 dollars depends on item and condition) or trades. Got tons of euro 45s and swedish only stuff and sopme nice UK stuff aswell. will do a list soon or hit me up with your wantlists.

Comments

• BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
    Have a good few of those

• i know Pete, that??s because i discovered them through your mp3s

• PRINCE BUSTER seven wonders of the world OR rock steady 45 (bluebeat?)

bluebeat.

• PRINCE BUSTER seven wonders of the world OR rock steady 45 (bluebeat?)

bluebeat.

i know, just wondered if there were any euro or JA pressing i should take notice of

but thanks

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yeah ther is a JA press, well rare tho

what i have for you from your list:

BOB DOWNES no time like the present / keep off the grass 45 (deram) on vertigo
    JEAN COHEN SOLAL captain tarthapoum 45 - need to check..
    TED ATKING ORCHESTRA violin??s sound / strange valley 45
    SALAMBOS, THE salambo / slave song 45 (philips)

pm or email me

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    FOLKFUNK

= FULK as agreed on Soulstrut

• FOLKFUNK

= FULK as agreed on Soulstrut
    hahahahaha

• BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
    Hi here is some of my mostw anted records right now

ALAN TRAJAN speak to me clarissa 45 (rca)
    BIG TOM no thank you mr pusher 45
    BUGSY i thank heaven / rush hour 45 (dot)
    FOURTH WAY, THE the far side of your moon / pink cloud 45 (soul city)
    JOHN FITCH AND ASSOCIATIES romantic attitude / stoned out of it 45 (any)
    MARK MURPHY why don??t you do right 45 (riverside)
    MILLENIUM, THE 5:AM / prelude 45 (colmubia)
    SATURDAY changes 45 (ru-jac)
    SOUND OF FEELING the hurdy gurdy man / along came sam 7" (limelight)
    STEVE ELLIS loot OST 45 (cbs)
    SUSAN KING morning / move on down the line 45 (toy)
    SYD DALE the hell raisers theme 45 (decca)
    TERRY CALLIER i just can??t help myself 45 (cadet)
    YUSEF LATEEF sister mamie pt 1+2 45 (impulse)

i got $$$(between 20 to 150 dollars depends on item and condition) or trades.
    Got tons of euro 45s and swedish only stuff and sopme nice UK stuff aswell. will do a list soon or hit me up with your wantlists.

Got all these!!

Need $$ in front of trades!!

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    Jens! That Tyrone & Carr 45 is on Jam records

peas
    L

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    150 for Vampires of Dartmoore isn't enough... how much would you pay for a NM copy?

• Grope, i only pay max sort of $150 for records, i usually sell it anyway if it??s a expensive one. I rather trade though got some fine and somewhat mighty trades....