HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING MOIST

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
I know I sent you a *special* PM, but this needs broadcasting.Our little guy is all growed upHe can finally buy beer and hookers. Happy Birthday my man, I hope it was good.

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I picture P$t doing the moonwalk in that jacket.

happy birfday duuuuude, enjoy the grown & sexyness of Al Green.

damn I didn't notice he's kinda playing w/ girl's nipples there. You sly devil you....

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    happy birthday foll.
    peace, stein. . .

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Happy b-day dude!

Pop plenty a bottle tonight.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday KangMoyst!!!

This one's for you:

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Ah, but Drewn, if you knew the boy young man, you would know that it takes more than just a towelette's worth of moistness to match his considerable humidifying powers. We're talking beach towels, thirsty editions.

Dude, you're like a little brother (no Noz) to me. You're fam--shitty spelling and all--and I wish you the very happiest.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Our little guy is all growed up

Happy Birthday!

Is that moustache drawn on with a mascara pencil?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Happy birthday P*trick!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Dude's contribution to this place is vastly under-recognized, for real. Where most folks that have been around here as long as he has have retreated into candy-ass Magic Shells of ruthless-yet-toothless aloofness, he continues to speak his heart, volunteer his enthusiasms, and keep a good sense of humor about it all. Definitely one of the good guys.

We've not met, but still: Happy Birthday.

• Happy birthday [email]P@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@T![/email]

'who winning it tonight, batches? who's winning tonight?...'

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    hooray! happy birthday patrick

hope your day is extra special

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    that is a sick picture.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DUDE! You need to come out to NYC so we can kick it live.

Here's to a day of wine, women, and.... wetwipes?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Awwwww shit! Watch out, world, Mostly's a year older and bolder!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Ha! Thanks all. I'm not one to make a big deal about birthdays so I appreciate that you guys did. That SA-RA pic is hilarious! (JOSH yours ain't too shabby either!)

Like mentioned earlier, I'm going to get my grown man on with a special ladyfriend while seeing this dude tonight

LOVE AND HAPPINESS BATCHES!

• Happy birthday, homie!

• Ha! Thanks all. I'm not one to make a big deal about birthdays so I appreciate that you guys did. That SA-RA pic is hilarious! (JOSH yours ain't too shabby either!)

Like mentioned earlier, I'm going to get my grown man on with a special ladyfriend while seeing this dude tonight

LOVE AND HAPPINESS BATCHES!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Happy Birthday and all that goodness.

• Hope your birthday is DYNOMITE!

Have a good one homie!
    Mike

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hope your birthday is DYNOMITE!

Have a good one homie!
    Mike

I almost spit water at my screen

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOISTEST WITH THE MOSTEST.

Hope your birthday is DYNOMITE!

Have a good one homie!
    Mike

Dude...Mike your photoshopping skills are so next level. You can barely tell you photoshopped Day's picture in.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    PS Clean out thy inbox.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    happy birthday!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

happy birthday hommie!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    OHHH SHIT!!! That's my mans and them! The masked Moistness hisself...

Happy Bjorn Day Bruddah! From puttin me up on rekkids, to introducing me to the ultimate time waster known as SS, to wheeelin and dealin' and whylin and zinging, you are a true blue (bunny) hommie and I am proud to call you my pal. Enjoy the silky sweet sounds of Reverend Green tonight, and we will celebrate later this week and get some grown man on with some henny, some swishers, and some listerine strips, and some dr. greenthumb lifts! Cheeeeers...

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Happy birthday Patrick!!

How long has it been since you came through the Sunset crib so many years ago?

Hope you're well.

Happy birthday Patrick!!

How long has it been since you came through the Sunset crib so many years ago?

Hope you're well.

It pains me to say but around 8 years ago ( )

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Happy birthday! As a gift, I erased [color:white]almost[/color] all incriminating pictures of you off my hard drive.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Happy birthday, Foolio Iglesias!!!

'Member that time we hit up the club looking fresh dressed to impress, nevertheless? I still can't believe you pulled that FINE Indian dimepiece! You said "not red dot, feather!"

Or how 'bout our special night together? That's the same night we met our very own Friday Night Party Patrol. We showed those boys who's REALLY bringing sexy back! Those other boys don't know how to act!!!

Herm
    [color:white]What's a birthday without white text? Speaking of text, I sent you a text message the other day, hoLmes! Why you no reply me?! I wanted to bond with you over the loveliness that is the "Entourage" beat. [/color]