The O-Dub S.F. Send-Off Party FRIDAY 7/28 FREE!

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
The O-Dub Send-Off PartyFriday, July 28th10pm - 2amElbo Room (Valencia and 17th)Spinning: Vinnie Esparza, Cool Chris, Matthew Africa and yours trulyFREE (did he say free? Yes, he did.)I cordially invite anyone and anybody to come out to the Elbo Room on the 28th as I, with my three former DJ partners, end my 16 year stay in the Bay with what will hopefully be one funky good time. Come out - it's free! - have good time, watch yet another awesome night get shut down prematurely by S.F.'s lame cabaret licensing laws! (But seriously, it'll be fun until last call).

Comments

• "YEE! YEE! YEE!" b/w "Sorry to See You Go"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Where are you heading to?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Where are you heading to?

L.A., baby. Gonna try to make a go at Hollywood fame!

• Hey O~

Man, wish I could make this! I'm doing a record release party that night and will not be able to attend. Please leave your contact info with Chris at the store or PM me with the math-a-maticals. Good luck in the future real world positionings.

JB

• tonight!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    tonite!

im even gonna ... ahem ... try and make it out. like i try and make it out every weekend for the past 2yrs...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Thanks all - I had a great time last night. I'm going to *sniff* miss the Yay.

L.A. here I <strike>come</strike> am. (Damn, it's humid)