Ricky P.

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I'm getting a throwback boner.
???Rappin??? with The Rickster??? returns to public access television in Fall 2005on Manhattan Neighborhood Network.The new show will feature in-studio and on-location footage of interviews withlegends for the arts, sports, and entertainment industries. Stay tuned!

Comments

• I'm getting a throwback boner.

???Rappin??? with The Rickster??? returns to public access television in Fall 2005
    on Manhattan Neighborhood Network.

The new show will feature in-studio and on-location footage of interviews with
    legends for the arts, sports, and entertainment industries. Stay tuned!

I've always wanted to see these(along with the kid america show). Anywhere online to see them?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    SICK...damn i'm jealous.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    yo pistol some one copped your nike's.... check out the kicks thred

???Rappin??? with The Rickster??? returns to public access television in Fall 2005

I've always wanted to see these(along with the kid america show). Anywhere online to see them?

guess not =(