Rolling Blackouts!!

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Hit my block this weekend. We lost power at around 1:00 PM yesterday and it's still gone. It's about 200 degrees inside so we brought all the couches outside and slept in the backyard last night.Anybody else lose power? We sure were bored yesterday. I was hungover as all hell from 12+ hours of drinking the day before. We threw a massive pool party and then I somehow managed to make it to the bars in Los Gatos in my board shorts and a ratty T-shirt. Picked up 2 hot girls and brought them back to the house where they immediately took their clothes off and jumped in the pool. That's when it got real fun as most everybody else from the party had passed out at that point.I've never been so happy to be at work on a Monday morning with electricity and air conditioning

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Picked up 2 hot girls and brought them back to the house where they immediately took their clothes off and jumped in the pool. That's when it got real fun as most everybody else from the party had passed out at that point.

This thread's true focus becomes clear!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    2 hot girls >>> electricity and air conditioning

SG

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Picked up 2 hot girls and brought them back to the house where they immediately took their clothes off and jumped in the pool. That's when it got real fun as most everybody else from the party had passed out at that point.

This thread's true focus becomes clear!

Yeah... poor disguise. I really did lose power at the house though

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Being hungover in 200 degree weather= . Did you throw up?

Picking up two dimes who got butt naked and skinny dipped in your pool=

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i lost power last week after one of the hottest days we've had this summer. Some serious winds came rolling in, i got in the shower and it was relatively sunny outside, by the time i got out we lost power and i couldn't even go out on the porch right away because the winds were too strong.

There were no naked girls, but i got to know my neighbors a little better which was actually pretty cool.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Being hungover in 200 degree weather= . Did you throw up?

Miraculously I did not. Someone did, though, right in front of the kegerator and didn't fess up.