Any fans of the show Intervention? (TV related)

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
On Sundays at 10pm, A&E has this "gripping documentary series" - Intervention. Anybody been catching it?I'm addicted. I may need an intervention for this shit. I'm excited about the next season, which premieres first Sunday in June. I guess it makes me feel better by my own shortcomings. Yes, I'm a horrible person.http://www.aetv.com/intervention/Dude, my folks might put me on this show if I bring another crate in the house.

Comments

• Yeah me and my gal don't miss it. Probably the one show I make sure to watch every week.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    On Sundays at 10pm, A&E has this "gripping documentary series" - Intervention. Anybody been catching it?

I'm addicted. I may need an intervention for this shit. I'm excited about the next season, which premieres first Sunday in June. I guess it makes me feel better by my own shortcomings. Yes, I'm a horrible person.

http://www.aetv.com/intervention/

Dude, my folks might put me on this show if I bring another crate in the house.

I'm an A&E junky (no pun intended).

Intervention, American Justice, Cold Case Files, Dog the Bounty Hunter, City Confindential, etc... love 'em all!

• On Sundays at 10pm, A&E has this "gripping documentary series" - Intervention. Anybody been catching it?

I'm addicted. I may need an intervention for this shit. I'm excited about the next season, which premieres first Sunday in June. I guess it makes me feel better by my own shortcomings. Yes, I'm a horrible person.

Intervention, American Justice, Cold Case Files, Dog the Bounty Hunter, City Confindential, etc... love 'em all!

haha yeah A&E is the shit. Does that show The First 48 come on that station or no?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    On Sundays at 10pm, A&E has this "gripping documentary series" - Intervention. Anybody been catching it?

haha yeah A&E is the shit. Does that show The First 48 come on that station or no?

Oh shit... That one is the king right now... drug-related murders in the ghettoes of Miami, yes plaese?

• and while I am thinking of it..when exactly does it come on..I need to make sure I see it.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Yeah me and my gal don't miss it. Probably the one show I make sure to watch every week.
    Word, I catch this with my lady every week too. Our friends come over and now they're hooked. We're having a party for the season premiere.

That one episode where the gambling / Vicodin addict held down the entire hour =
    Even re-runs are a good look! LOL

• Yeah me and my gal don't miss it. Probably the one show I make sure to watch every week.
    Word, I catch this with my lady every week too. Our friends come over and now they're hooked. We're having a party for the season premiere.

That one episode where the gambling / Vicodin addict held down the entire hour =

that's the one bitch I couldnt stand..straight playing that dude.

as for the party..make sure you guys have a lot of coke and shit.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Yeah me and my gal don't miss it. Probably the one show I make sure to watch every week.

that's the one bitch I couldnt stand..straight playing that dude.

as for the party..make sure you guys have a lot of coke and shit.
    In a way though, all those families that just sit there and watch; the "enablers" as my girlfriends calls them. Those folks are just asking for it. Like that cat Matt, I think his name is, who was addicted to crack. Dude had stolen like $25,000 from his family. C'mon now, how do you let that happen? My ass would have been on the street and I'm sure if I ran into some of my fam's homes, I may be shot.

But ixnay of the coke and shit, I'm a voyeur. I'm too pussy to really do that shit. I love drug-influenced music, but I won't do drugs and listen to music. Go figure.