Radio Show - 7/23 - Liquid Paper and More

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Half funk/soul and half disco...be sure and check that wacky "Liquid Paper" thing, its actually not a bad modern track!Download show from my WEBSITEPlaylist:Ike White - Changin Times (LA) Eddy Senay - Aint No Sunshine (sussex) Smith Brothers - Giant Love (SBB Records) John KaSandra - The Natural Do (Respect) Brooklyn Allstars - Lets Rap (Jewel) The Teques - If I Could (Starvue) The Sequins - Someday You'll Be Mine (Crajon) Carol Jones - Don't Destroy Me (Mutt) Randy Brown and Company - Did You Hear Yourself Pt 1 (Truth) Leroy Soileau - Wish You Were Here (Tic Toc) The Trinikas - Remember Me (Pearce) Wendy Rene - After Laughter (Stax) The Parliaments - All Your Goodies Are Gone (Revilot) Patti Jo - Ain't No Love Lost (Scepter 1972) The Flamingos - Why Can't Susie Go To School With Lucy (Ronze) Mary Queenie Lyons - See and Don't See (Deluxe) The Sensational Cymbals - When Will It End (Jay Walking) Violinaires - When The Roll (Jewel) Ruby Johnson - Weak Spot (Volt) Gene Chandler - In My Body's House (Checker) Claudio and The Skyrockets Combo - Papas Got A Brand New Bag (Pan Vox) Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings - This Land Is Your Land (Daptone) Liquid Paper - The Perfect Future (Liquid Paper) Veda - Got To Get Up To Get Down (MW Records) Ellis and Cephas - I'm Gonna Miss You Girl (Vons) Evans Pyramid - Never Gonna Leave You (Funk) Al White and The Crown Miracles - Don't Turn Me Around (Heavenly Sound) Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady (Flowers) Larry Mcgee Revolution - The Burg (Boogie Band Records) Forest Terry - Branch In Out (LOST) Ike White - Love and Affection (LA) Crystal Grass - Crystal World (Polydor) Family of Eve - I Wanna Be Loved By You (Lotusland (reissue)) Magic Disco Machine - Scratchin (Calibur) Leo - Fee Fi Foe Fum (Capitol J) The Jackson Sisters - I Believe In Miracles (Prophesy)

Comments

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Does anyone have info on that Liquid Paper track? Like who the band is? If they have other tracks? As I listen to it more, I really like the song, even tho it is kinda cheesy....

-pj