What did i miss?

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
whats up my dancing puppets, been out for a minute, real world bizniz and all, wifeys outta town for the next week and The Macallan is too sweet. meant to be working on my thesis, its a heatwave in the Dam and im taking a boat out on the canals tonight.whats the word?oh, in case ya forgot:

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

you missed some Weekend Finds and a few Top 5 threads

ummmmmm

thats it i think

can you please explain your avatar. is that Alba?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I never get tired of that Alba .gif.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    me neither and i just saw it today for the first time

who is that touching my girls ass though? ill smack him. also, why does it look like shes disgusted? is it from a movie? im intrigued

• ...do not asked what you missed, ask what we missed, oh N Z of thee Shadows! Good to see you back online for a bit! Please summarize the Israel post for me

what master Thesis are you working on btw?

and:

who is that touching my girls ass though? ill smack him. also, why does it look like shes disgusted? is it from a movie? im intrigued

i'll help you / she's underwater!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    ...do not asked what you missed, ask what we missed, oh N Z of thee Shadows! Good to see you back online for a bit! Please summarize the Israel post for me

what master Thesis are you working on btw?

good to be back, i started to read the Israel post and, well... as far as a summary, i aint getting into that. all i can say is its a big fucking mess, but we all knew this.

the thesis is for business school, i went back to school 4 years ago aged 29 seeing as i dropped outta highschool when my family imploded. now im coming to the end of a batchelor in international business management, i just have the thesis to go, im writing on viral videos and how one company here in Amsterdam can produce them.

but enough of that, its over 30 degrees celcius outside and im taking the boat out tonight.

yay.