Ras kass/ jeru info

BFDBFD 7 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Can someone tell me if Ras Kass's Won't catch me runnin' 12" ever came out as a sealed promo? I got a pic cover copy that was sealed but I'm not sure if it's a reissue (I was told it was an og)Also does anyone know if those jeru the damaja Wrath of the math instrumentals were strictly a lp or 2lp press?Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread. I wasn't sure where to put this. thanks in advance

Comments

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    Can someone tell me if Ras Kass's Won't catch me runnin' 12" ever came out as a sealed promo? I got a pic cover copy that was sealed but I'm not sure if it's a reissue (I was told it was an og)

Also does anyone know if those jeru the damaja Wrath of the math instrumentals were strictly a lp or 2lp press?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread. I wasn't sure where to put this. thanks in advance

I think the Jeru was more of an EP... with LP only insts (not the ones you could find on the 12"s).... do you have this record?

pz

RD

• BFDBFD 7 Posts
    So it's probably a one lp press. I got this record a few weeks ago. It's just got a blank white lable and has djp-1 in the runout. Did you need mp3's of this?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Can someone tell me if Ras Kass's Won't catch me runnin' 12" ever came out as a sealed promo? I got a pic cover copy that was sealed but I'm not sure if it's a reissue (I was told it was an og)

I have an OG pic sleeve promo of this, so it definitely exists, but I have no recollection as to whether or not it was sealed when I got it.

• BFDBFD 7 Posts
    I'm thinking it did come sealed (I got it from the soundlibrary)but still I've never heard of a sealed promo

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Promos are never sealed.

Maybe it's a commerical rls that was cut and given out.

Maybe some label did this, but in 10 yrs of dealing promos, I can't remember once a sealed promo.

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    So it's probably a one lp press. I got this record a few weeks ago. It's just got a blank white lable and has djp-1 in the runout. Did you need mp3's of this?

you have a PM!