7/21 - the HUBBA and the HOGG

Mongo_SladeMongo_Slade 999 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
As Young Paychecks might put it:FRIDAY SELL OFF!!!! NO JOKIN, BIG BIG NIGHT, ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL BAR KITTY'S, THE MAN DEM KNOW AS DUPPY RANKS (BIG UP) WILL BE INSIDE THE PARTY! AGAIN ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL BAR KITTY'S, YU DON KNOW, FROM WICKED ROOTS TUNE TO CURRENT DANCE SMASH TINGS A POP! LADIES IN FREE BEFORE 12PM, DRESS CODE STRICKLY ENFORCE, NO FUNNY BUSINESS! DOOR BY AMAZONIA. SEEEEEELLLLLLLL OOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! [cue air horn][/b]

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    A di real Duppy Ranks dis a tell yuh seh...bere big chune dem a gwan from di man wah name AFRICA.

Haul (our microwaves) and pull up (our pants). Berry mosh lookin' forward to this!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    RAAAAAAH, RAAAAAH!

• where's that MURDERRRRRROOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII graemlin when i need it?

BLOODCLOT!

• TONIGHT SELL OFF!!!! NO JOKIN, BIG BIG NIGHT, ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL BAR KITTY'S, THE MAN DEM KNOW AS DUPPY RANKS (BIG UP) WILL BE INSIDE THE PARTY! AGAIN ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL BAR KITTY'S, YU DON KNOW, FROM WICKED ROOTS TUNE TO CURRENT DANCE SMASH TINGS A POP! LADIES IN FREE BEFORE 12PM, DRESS CODE STRICKLY ENFORCE, NO FUNNY BUSINESS! DOOR BY AMAZONIA. SEEEEEELLLLLLLL OOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

• LIVE FROM THE CLURB-- ROSS HOGG KILLIN EM WITH THE SNAPPS.

• LIVE FROM THE CLURB-- ROSS HOGG KILLIN EM WITH THE SNAPPS.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Somewhere there's a joke about "Noz", "Little Brother", and "photo cropping"

• Somewhere there's a joke about "Noz", "Little Brother", and "photo cropping"

I'm not sure which detail I like better-- the sweat stains on dude in the foreground or the fact that the grown dude on the far right is doing the Robot.