P.F. Cuttin'

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Yo,I was riding around today on a beautiful Milwaukee afternoon (around 80 degrees and sunny for a change) pumpin "Blah, Blah, Blah" by Blahzay, Blahzay. Man, I thought P.F. Cuttin' came lovely with the beats on that chumpy (though his MC is mediocre at best). I don't know if I've ever seen cat get love up in here. "Posse Jumpa" is my favorite joint on there, but I like most of the other joints as well. Two questions, (1) am I the only one feelin' the beats on that album, and (2) what other good work has P.F. Cuttin' done that I can cop?Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    There's a new Afu-Ra (I think it's a UK Only releas) that's pretty on point, PF Cutt on the pro-duct.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    Yo,

I was riding around today on a beautiful Milwaukee afternoon (around 80 degrees and sunny for a change) pumpin "Blah, Blah, Blah" by Blahzay, Blahzay. Man, I thought P.F. Cuttin' came lovely with the beats on that chumpy (though his MC is mediocre at best). I don't know if I've ever seen cat get love up in here. "Posse Jumpa" is my favorite joint on there, but I like most of the other joints as well. Two questions, (1) am I the only one feelin' the beats on that album, and (2) what other good work has P.F. Cuttin' done that I can cop?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

This LP is a personal favorite. I think it's pretty solid all the way through, both vocals (Outloud from Gang Starr Foundation) and production. Never liked "Danger" that much though (it's all about Pt. 2). They released a few indy singles after the album but none of the them are really good. "Gee Sumz" is alright. PF has done some work with Bootcamp Click if I remember correctly (Sean Price mix-cd?).

PF - master of the 440 (He did the whole album with it)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yo,

I was riding around today on a beautiful Milwaukee afternoon (around 80 degrees and sunny for a change) pumpin "Blah, Blah, Blah" by Blahzay, Blahzay. Man, I thought P.F. Cuttin' came lovely with the beats on that chumpy (though his MC is mediocre at best). I don't know if I've ever seen cat get love up in here. "Posse Jumpa" is my favorite joint on there, but I like most of the other joints as well. Two questions, (1) am I the only one feelin' the beats on that album, and (2) what other good work has P.F. Cuttin' done that I can cop?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

This LP is a personal favorite. I think it's pretty solid all the way through, both vocals (Outloud from Gang Starr Foundation) and production. Never liked "Danger" that much though (it's all about Pt. 2). They released a few indy singles after the album but none of the them are really good. "Gee Sumz" is alright. PF has done some work with Bootcamp Click if I remember correctly (Sean Price mix-cd?).

PF - master of the 440 (He did the whole album with it)

the 440 is dope. really weird ass swing on it.