ken lay: lynching victim

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
(from here) Lawson likened Lay to James Byrd, a black man who was dragged to death in a racially motivated murder near Jasper eight years ago."Ken Lay was neither black nor poor, as James Byrd was, but I'm angry because Ken was the victim of a lynching," said Lawson, who predicted that history will vindicate Lay.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    (from here)

Lawson likened Lay to James Byrd, a black man who was dragged to death in a racially motivated murder near Jasper eight years ago.

"Ken Lay was neither black nor poor, as James Byrd was, but I'm angry because Ken was the victim of a lynching," said Lawson, who predicted that history will vindicate Lay.

DISGUSTING.

• yea,

ken lay faked his own death. how do you like that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yea,

ken lay faked his own death. how do you like that.

my money's on suicide. died before his sentencing so he's legally innocent. all his money stays in the family.

not that tough to give yourself a heart attack when you're 60-something if you got that white!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I don't see Lay's money making it through all the civil suits we can expect...

• (from here)

Lawson likened Lay to James Byrd, a black man who was dragged to death in a racially motivated murder near Jasper eight years ago.

"Ken Lay was neither black nor poor, as James Byrd was, but I'm angry because Ken was the victim of a lynching," said Lawson, who predicted that history will vindicate Lay.

BEYOND[/b] DISGUSTING.