TOP 5 STORAGE QUESTIONS

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
TOP 5 STORAGE QUESTIONS1. Have any of you folls ever put records into storage at one of those rent-a-shed typ-o-joints?2. How much is it per month (approx) to rent one of these fackers? Don???t need a huge one.3. Do you recommend an air conditioned joint since the shit will be storing records?4. Just curious??? What???s the policy if payment is not met? These bastards auction off your shit? Scandalous.5. Who wants to hold the key and babysit all my records while I???m between apartments for a couple months?Thanks for your help.c

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    TOP 5 STORAGE QUESTIONS

1. Have any of you folls ever put records into storage at one of those rent-a-shed typ-o-joints?
    2. How much is it per month (approx) to rent one of these fackers? Don???t need a huge one.
    3. Do you recommend an air conditioned joint since the shit will be storing records?
    4. Just curious??? What???s the policy if payment is not met? These bastards auction off your shit? Scandalous.
    5. Who wants to hold the key and babysit all my records while I???m between apartments for a couple months?

Thanks for your help.

c

1. i knew someone who had

2. a small 4 closet sized one will run about a $100 a month where i used to work. i guess it varies though.

3. usually the whole unit is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. the building as a whole though, not an individual unit.

4. they will auction off your unit if it isnt paid for. they give you a month usually.

5. no comment

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    $100 a month seems kinda steep. Can you not get these any cheaper? Might as well pay 300 more a month and get an efficiency appartment.

I spent like 10 minutes trying to view the enlarged version of that photo at myspace to no avail. I'm glad I took my choker off for that pic. whew.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    TOP 5 STORAGE QUESTIONS

1. Have any of you folls ever put records into storage at one of those rent-a-shed typ-o-joints?
    2. How much is it per month (approx) to rent one of these fackers? Don???t need a huge one.
    3. Do you recommend an air conditioned joint since the shit will be storing records?
    4. Just curious??? What???s the policy if payment is not met? These bastards auction off your shit? Scandalous.
    5. Who wants to hold the key and babysit all my records while I???m between apartments for a couple months?

Thanks for your help.

c

1. I have
    2. For me it was like 70$ for 2 months.
    3. yes, but all storage units should be climate controlled anyways
    4. if you dont pay in 60 days, your shit gets auctioned off.
    5. can i watch dirty dancing in my boxers?

2. For me it was like 70$ for 2 months.

That's more like it.

5. can i watch dirty dancing in my boxers?

Deal's off.