Toronto-Cinematheque? (Japanese&Italian films)

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Has anyone hit up any of the summer films yet? What did you think?The complete screening schedule is sooo dope.I've gone to 3 shows so far and I'm thinking about hitting up two this weekend. And for sure Sword of Doom on Tuesday.If your in the Toronto area at all this summer, you should check it out.http://www.e.bell.ca/filmfest/cinematheque/schedule.asp

Comments

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Sanjuro or Samurai Saga tonight? I was thinking about it, but I might have some shit to do.

I'm going to Samurai Rebellion and Yojimbo on the weekend for sure.

What did you get out to see? Five Venoms?

My friend saw that new Seven Samurai 35mm print the other night and said it was great.

You should try to make Sword of Doom on Tuesday.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    they keep sending me e-mails, I'm just too lazy to go. I almost went to see the APU Trilogy in the Spring (or maybe last Winter) but at the time AMAZON was selling the box set for $9, so I purchased that instead...lol

Got my tickets for the TIFF already. Anyone else going this year? Right now I'm going to 25 or so. Have to see the KiDuk film ASAP. lol

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Shitttttttttttttt.

I need to some TIFF tix.

MoSS. I was gonna call you. I still want that Chinese '30' show...

Anything else new & hot? I only got to watch election 2 finally a few weeks back. I need something STAT.

Do you know, does anyone in the city do new Japanese films. I'm still looking for a copy of that film Helen.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I'll be interested in splitting a 10 or 30 film coupon book w/ a bunch of people. If anyone is interested let me know.

10-Film Coupon Book:
    An excellent option for film fans. Coupons can be shared by group.
    For information on redeeming coupon books please click here $154.50

also dudes, Joe Bataan tomorrow, I am so hyped.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    OZU!!!!!!![/b]