The Cure For Cancer (+ Bonus revelations)

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,915 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i highly encourage people to ask this seller more questions before the auction ends... this is just getting good.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,915 Posts
    So other people's DNA is fine? Good news for...

and

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    wow! very intersting. i'm studying the molcular biology of the gene. i heard something about eating your own dna before. some people say that it IS bad for your health, but i didn't know that your own dna goes straight into your cells. could it be true? is your own dna not being digested? does it go into your cells and cause cell division? i sold a record to a Soulstrut geneticist in Canada! Where is he? Speak up! You're studying this too!

biologists, please discuss this! i want to know more.

• This is one of the funniest ebay listings i've ever read... enjoy!

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    This is one of the funniest ebay listings i've ever read... enjoy!

Actually laughed out loud while reading this!!!

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

That's some funny shit! Especially the cup holders convo with this Bob dude.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wow! very intersting. i'm studying the molcular biology of the gene. i heard something about eating your own dna before. some people say that it IS bad for your health, but i didn't know that your own dna goes straight into your cells. could it be true? is your own dna not being digested? does it go into your cells and cause cell division? i sold a record to a Soulstrut geneticist in Canada! Where is he? Speak up! You're studying this too!

People need to read the listing's Q&A section:

Q: If eating your own flesh causes cancer how can unborn children get cancer?
    Jul-12-06

A: The parents of children aflicted with childhood cancers will be devastated to hear this. But I'll tell you. The pregnant mother consumed some of her own flesh AND she also performed oral sex on the baby's father at nearly the same time. Some genetic material from both parents entered the bloodstream of the developing baby. That is how the cancer process began.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

People need to read the listing's Q&A section:

Q: If eating your own flesh causes cancer how can unborn children get cancer?
    Jul-12-06

A: The parents of children aflicted with childhood cancers will be devastated to hear this. But I'll tell you. The pregnant mother consumed some of her own flesh AND she also performed oral sex on the baby's father at nearly the same time. Some genetic material from both parents entered the bloodstream of the developing baby. That is how the cancer process began.

Sounds like a crock of shit to me...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Get this guy on SoulStrut!

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i just asked the cancer cure guy how and why jesus would approve of him profiting off of his message... i hope he answers.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Get this guy on SoulStrut!

"No I don't think that I'm your long lost husband George from Arbroath regardless of how sarcastic I appear to be. It's called humour where I'm from. Personally I think George did the right thing where ever he is."

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Dude is sick widdit!!