stuff for trade

DukesDukes 24 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
LPS for trizzyFood- Forever is Dream (Capital)--> rare psyche rock joint with a ill ass drum break and some really nice groves with heavy drums and basscover:EX record: VG+Orquesta La Juventud Latina- Merengue en Orbita (Promo copy on Discos Fragil) --> very nice super rare latin disco/merenque joint. Cover: VG Record: EX Jazz Canadiana - Pacific Salt (CBC Records)- super slept on canadian jazz lp still in shrink, played once. wicked cuts on here check the audio http://www.soft-tempo.com/records/dt/2006/05/jazz_canadiana_1.htmlCover: NM Record: NMJoe Scott and His Orchestra-Motion Pictures: The Now Generation (Mainstream)-> dope covers of a bunch of movie themes. Includes a nice cover of Ms. Robinson with some heavy ass drums and deep bass. hotness!cover:NM record NMPleasure- Accept No Substitutes (Fantasy)--> classic funk/disco grooves, very dancefloor friendly.cover: VG++ record: VG/VG+ (some light visible scratches, plays much better than it looks with very little noise)Juggy Murray Jones- Inside America Disco LP --> funky disco on Jupiter Jazz label. Cover VG( slight crease on front of record) / Record VG+ (few slight scratches that dont affect play) African Dub Almighty- (CHAPTER ONE). JOE GIBBS OG.--> Beautiful, classic dub album, great interpretations of some timeless rhythms. Fine lead guitar and horns work, and of course great drum & bass backingCover: VG(small piece of tape on right side of front) Record: VG++ Windjammer- S/T (Promo Stamp on Cover)(MCA)--> nice early 80s modern soul/funk joint with some funky bass and grooves that will make your womans panties melt.Cover: VG+ Record:VG+++/EX- Honey & Milk with Gali (not sure of the name its in israely i believe) --> some funky ass funk/disco dancefloor grooves on this israely record. Also includes one dark murderous sample ala Alchemist.Cover: VG+ Record: VG+++ Prices are negotiable if you buy a few, im also open to trades. email me: [email]phaseone01@hotmail.com[/email] looking for these jointsPeer Library- Hit ManCop Show - Cover Versions LPCop Show - Part 3 LPanything dope that i may not be up on! lemme know!!

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Cop Show - Cover Versions LP
    Cop Show - Part 3 LP

i got these for u! u got n e thing else for trade???