I'm in Portland Today until Midnight..What's Good?

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
I'm here for the day. Taking the 11:50 Red-eye back east. I want to do something fun records or shopping related.Can somebody get at me?

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    You're welcome to come over and change my four day old son's diaper. Seeing as it's raining I would hit the some record stores. Where are you located? I'll PM my phone if you want directions to places.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    You're welcome to come over and change my four day old son's diaper. Seeing as it's raining I would hit the some record stores. Where are you located? I'll PM my phone if you want directions to places.

Mozeltov! for real!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'm here for the day. Taking the 11:50 Red-eye back east. I want to do something fun records or shopping related.

Can somebody get at me?

I can't run around today, but if you are into records you should drop by.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    you should drop by.
    that should be your 1st stop, nathan.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Mozeltov! for real!

Thanks, Dan. Co-sign on the JumpJump commendation.

Nate, if I weren't so busy with the family I would have you over to look at the for sale box. Do you collect 45s? I seems like you rep lps mostly.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    I'm hitting Portland in a few weeks, do you guys have some record spots or flea markets you could recommend?
    Thanks!