Bush: Maybe you know more than I do...

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Your boy gets sonned by Malveaux. Ugh. Still, after six years: Dumb as fuck.

Comments

• Your boy gets sonned by Malveaux. Ugh. Still, after six years: Dumb as fuck.

Is dumb-er as fuck[/b] a possibility????

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    goddamn i've got no sound at work but i love all the other reporters looking at her like "OMG she's actually asking a real question!" the state of the US press is abyssmal.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    If thats what you consider being "sonned" than that explains why you still think you won the last two elections and why you think you're going to win the next.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    If thats what you consider being "sonned" than that explains why you[/b] still think you[/b] won the last two elections and why you[/b] think you're[/b] going to win the next.

Do you EVER[/b] look at the big picture dude??

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    If thats what you consider being "sonned" than that explains why you[/b] still think you[/b] won the last two elections and why you[/b] think you're[/b] going to win the next.

He's got a wall sized male nude picture that he looks at all the time. so, yes.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

So you're saying knee-jerk right-wingers = gay?

No, of course not. Appreciating the nude male form does not make you gay. It makes you sababdababdbaba.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

No, of course not. Appreciating the nude male form does not make you gay. It makes you sababdababdbaba.

you sound drunk....

me too!! weeee

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

No, of course not. Appreciating the nude male form does not make you gay. It makes you sababdababdbaba buy copious amounts of lite south american terds[/b].

Aschrock

I can only afford the $1 bins.

you sound drunk....

me too!! weeee

ROB! Dude its Tuesday morning! Are you unemployed???

I'm at work desperately trying to wake up with this shitty folgers coffee.... ICK.

Rather be drinking with robzilla yeaaaahhhhhhh

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Your boy gets sonned by Malveaux. Ugh. Still, after six years: Dumb as fuck.

Bush, NEVER good under pressure. LOL

This is sort of a Best of:

Another classic:

okay i'm scrolling through these youtube clips, and it's hilarious and frightening at the same time....is this shit for real?!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    If thats what you consider being "sonned" than that explains why you still think you won the last two elections and why you think you're going to win the next.

I think Sabadabada is right. Though, he may not agree as to why.

Any armchair psychologist can tell you by watching Bush's body language and speech patterns that he's not an idiot...

he's a liar.

That's what happens when someone is consciously lying in front of a large group of people, possibly suspicious or hostile people at that. He's constantly shifting his weight around, like he just can't get comfortable. He's constantly trying to smile, but it often gives way to exasperation. He speaks in broad generalizations, because if he gets into details things slip out. Things like the press corps might know more about North Korea's nuclear weapons program than he does.

He's lying. Not just about North Korea, he's lying about the presidency. He knows he's not the man in charge. He knows the Iraq war wasn't his, and neither will be one with North Korea, should it arise. He may be able to call shots in some capacity, but he was obviously hand-picked to become president and carry out a very specific agenda. He knows he's deceiving the public, and he's afraid of getting caught.

Essentially, no one want's to believe the precidency is a sham. So many will turn a blind eye. As sabadabada said, he won the elections, whether fairly or not. And they Republicans will likely win the next. They've still got the voting machines and the can still decide the election.

Bush won't be "sonned" until his masters are relieved of their duties.

Any armchair psychologist can tell you by watching Bush's body language and speech patterns that he's not an idiot...

he's a liar.

That's what happens when someone is consciously lying in front of a large group of people, possibly suspicious or hostile people at that. He's constantly shifting his weight around, like he just can't get comfortable. He's constantly trying to smile, but it often gives way to exasperation. He speaks in broad generalizations, because if he gets into details things slip out. Things like the press corps might know more about North Korea's nuclear weapons program than he does.

He's lying. Not just about North Korea, he's lying about the presidency. He knows he's not the man in charge. He knows the Iraq war wasn't his, and neither will be one with North Korea, should it arise. He may be able to call shots in some capacity, but he was obviously hand-picked to become president and carry out a very specific agenda. He knows he's deceiving the public, and he's afraid of getting caught.

Essentially, no one want's to believe the precidency is a sham. So many will turn a blind eye. As sabadabada said, he won the elections, whether fairly or not. And they Republicans will likely win the next. They've still got the voting machines and the can still decide the election.

he's a liar.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

he's a liar.

• Any armchair psychologist can tell you by watching Bush's body language and speech patterns that he's not an idiot...

other possible clues could have been his yale degree and harvard mba.

you do yourself a diservice when you describe your insights as comparable to those of any armchair psychologist. To deduce that bush is lying about everything, has no genuine power and was handpicked to carry out some shadowy neo-con agenda through studying his body language requires the expertise of a dailykos blogger.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hey Dolo yeung, why don't you speak about A RECORD for once?

I agree with that statement.

you do yourself a diservice when you describe your insights as comparable to those of any armchair psychologist. To deduce that bush is lying about everything, has no genuine power and was handpicked to carry out some shadowy neo-con agenda through studying his body language requires the expertise of a dailykos blogger.

What I meant was, you can tell that he's lying by his body language. That's all. The rest of what I said was deduced from reading various books and articles, listening to television, radio and internet broadcasts, and generally just paying close attention to what's going on around me. I try my best to not ignore things that don't fit with my worldview. It would be easy for me to call Bush an idiot, as others who don't like him do, but I don't think it's true. Most of us would probably make fools of ourselves in front of the press corps. Public speaking is difficult. It's even more difficult to do it well. But it's still fairly obvious that Bush has continuously exhibited far more than the general level of discomfort or anxiety that someone might feel behind the podium.

If you'd like to debate that last point, I'm game. If you'd rather continue applying a meaning to my words that wasn't originally intended, I don't think I'll respond.

• Hey Dolo yeung, why don't you comeout from behind your alias[/b] for once?

And Twoply, I agree with what you're saying, however Bush's actions constantly push me to redefine the definition of idiot, moving away from a descriptor of levels of innate intelligence toward an adjective for his forays into a bold new frontier of stupid/damaging behavior.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

no dude, that shit does not indicate anything. you get into those schools automatically when you have a "legacy." you know, like the way you prolly think affirmative action works.

no dude, that shit does not indicate anything. you get into those schools automatically when you have a "legacy." you know, like the way you prolly think affirmative action works.

who thinks it works?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

he's a liar.

Post of the year.

It is both foolish and dangerous to think that Bush is dumb. He is not. He does know what is going on. I agree that as I__ said that he is not the man in charge. But those in charge did not just pick him, he picked them as well. They are the planners, and plotters, but he is the decider. And he is not dumb, he just plays an idiot in real life.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    if Dexter Manley can go to Oklahoma State ..I'm sure W had no problems at Yale

• no dude, that shit does not indicate anything. you get into those schools automatically when you have a "legacy." you know, like the way you prolly think affirmative action works.

This is classic confirmatory bias. You have come to a conclusion and simply choose to ascribe anything which is inconsistent with that conclusion to bush's 'connections'.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    There is no question that if you can lie with a confident smile on your face instead of fidgeting and seeming nervous you will 1) Be a more successful politician and 2) Be able to fool more people into liking and trusting you.