Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That guy needs this on a t-shirt:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This guy needs to sign up for Iraq.

Books can't shoot back.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Another example of how things are so tragically wrong in this world.....

I really was thinking about how many people are dying every day....all over the damn world....

A Plot to bomb the N.Y. Tunnel was recently thwarted, but that just proves terroism will never be defeated.

An eye for an eye will make the world go blind right? Keeping up with the news will definitely make you scared and saddened.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

Vulgarian. That's wack.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    if you peep dude's myspace page, he's an unapoligetic nazi (88!), which is somehow more comforting than him just being your average bonehead...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    I wish it read...

This user has been deleted by humanity.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'd love to hear what punishment y'all think is appropriate for this pinhead.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts

Some sort of community service that causes true learning. Learning that blind ignorant hatred gets us absolutely nowhere...

Aw, fuck it. Remove his thumbs.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Some sort of community service that causes true learning. Learning that blind ignorant hatred gets us absolutely nowhere...

Aw, fuck it. Remove his thumbs.

He paid for that book, jokes on him.

The thing that scares me the most is that insane machine gun, WTF! A guy that stupid can get his hands on one of those? NOBODY is safe.

Makes me proud to be Canadian.

• Makes me proud to be Canadian.

Dont front. Everyday for you is an odyssey of shame, insecurity and self doubt.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That guy Dolo Yeung needs this on a t-shirt[/b]:

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

That's easy. They should saw his fucking head off on the internet. On the other hand, if he were to have just burned an American flag, that would would have been cool.

That's easy. They should saw his fucking head off on the internet. On the other hand, if he were to have just burned an American flag, that would would have been cool.

There is a distinct difference between those two items...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Dont front. Everyday for you is an odyssey of shame, insecurity and self doubt.

At least I don't have to worry about getting shot with a MK1659X-RRRT342 military issued assault weapon. Canada = eh!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

let's be serious, Sabadadada: we all know the only way to prevent this sort of thing is a constitutional amendment banning Koran desecration.

fine.

That's easy. They should saw his fucking head off on the internet. On the other hand, if he were to have just submerged a crucifix in a vat of urine, it would have been art.[/b]

hows that?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

no there is not, dude should be able to shoot a koran if he wants, and i or anyone else should be able to burn a flag, on our own property, the problem with this redneck dude is that he went and put the book on the doorstep of that muslim pub, that is a threatning move, like burning a cross on someones lawn

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

no there is not, dude should be able to shoot a koran if he wants, and i or anyone else should be able to burn a flag, on our own property, the problem with this redneck dude is that he went and put the book on the doorstep of that muslim pub, that is a threatning move, like burning a cross on someones lawn

Agreed.

Except I don't think that was a "muslim pub."

I agree that people are free to do what they want on their own property, however videoing and then posting the said action on the internet could be seen as an incitement to hatred...

There is a difference...one is represents a nation/state while the other is a religous symbol...

There is a difference...one is represents a nation/state while the other is a religous symbol...

dont mess with my constitutional right to desecrate whatever the fuck i want facist!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

dude i worship mosquitoes, if one starts sucking your blood it is a hate crime if you kill it

its a fucking book dudes!, why dont people get this sensitive about medical textbooks, they have done a lot more good than the bible or the koran

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Agreed.

Except I don't think that was a "muslim pub."

AWESOME

dude i worship mosquitoes, if one starts sucking your blood it is a hate crime if you kill it

its a fucking book dudes!, why dont people get this sensitive about medical textbooks, they have done a lot more good than the bible or the koran

I was simply pointing out that the two items do not represent the same thing, Koran/Bible yes...Koran/American Flag different...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hmmmm........

Thats an interesting point. I'll have to think about that one.