Round Two(Aposento Alto:Goodbye Old Friends Lp)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hello Folks;For those who missed out on the last Aposento Alto lp, I have another one up for grabs.Hit me with trades and whateverI like Jazz, funk, Library, Breaks, Some rap(mainly late 70's and early 80's titles I am looking for and rap 7's).Rock(psych,garage,punk,prog,int'l,ect)and much more(long as it's good music).Hope to hear back from ya'llMuch peace and respectAdrianAlso:Still have these up for grabs:melvin carter-tired of being fooled by you/i'll be true to you(on peacock)nm- promoalvin cash-whip it to me/alvin's bag(on toddlin town.)vg promosteve grossman-zulu stomp/katonah (on pm records)promo vg++soul-peace of mind/to mend a broken heart (on musicor) vg-(plays great)the mustangs-how funky can you get/turn back the hands of time(on jetstar) vg+ yellow vinylthe new apocalypse:stainless soul (on mta) nm-first company-sho is bold/same old thing (on active) nm-myra banks-the message from a soul sister pt's 1 & 2 nm-natural order: jealousy pt's 1 & 2(sounds of washington dc)vgphase III:ep (on y'blood records) nm-patriza & jimmy:trust your child vg++dennis coffey-theme to black belt jones/love theme from b.b.j.(on wb,flip issue)vg++william hull-they gonna gitcha/it's almost tomorrow (on condor records) nm-johnny teupen:plays harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)vg++oliver nelson:skull session lp(promo) vg++fuzzy haskins:a whole nother thang (m-)shrink still attached(westbound records)harold aleander:are you ready ?(on flying dutchman) vg+(has writing on jacket)melvin sparks-texas twister(on eastbound records)vg++melivn van peeble:as serious as a heart attack vg+melvin van peeble:brer soul vg+karl berger:with silence (on enja) vg+thanks again

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    gone:

24 karat black lp.
    7-11 the slurp 7in.

thanks again!!:)
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    on hold kinda..

melvin sparks:texas twister lp

much peace and respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    also gone:

melvin sparks:texas twister lp

aposento is still here.

peace and respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    only thing left is the aposento alto..someone out there has to be interested in this!

these below, are also gone:

alvin cash-whip it to me/alvin's bag(on toddlin town.)vg promo

steve grossman-zulu stomp/katonah (on pm records)promo vg++

soul-peace of mind/to mend a broken heart (on musicor) vg-(plays great)

the mustangs-how funky can you get/turn back the hands of time(on jetstar) vg+ yellow vinyl

the new apocalypse:stainless soul (on mta) nm-

first company-sho is bold/same old thing (on active) nm-

myra banks-the message from a soul sister pt's 1 & 2 nm-

natural order: jealousy pt's 1 & 2(sounds of washington dc)vg

phase III:ep (on y'blood records) nm-

patriza & jimmy:trust your child vg++

dennis coffey-theme to black belt jones/love theme from b.b.j.(on wb,flip issue)vg++

william hull-they gonna gitcha/it's almost tomorrow (on condor records) nm-

johnny teupen:plays harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)
    vg++

oliver nelson:skull session lp(promo) vg++

fuzzy haskins:a whole nother thang (m-)shrink still attached(westbound records)

harold aleander:are you ready ?(on flying dutchman) vg+(has writing on jacket)

melivn van peeble:as serious as a heart attack vg+

melvin van peeble:brer soul vg+

karl berger:with silence (on enja) vg+

much peace and respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    aposento alto:gone!!

thanks for the interest everybody.

adrian