FAMOUS MC's BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
How dope is that ?? I wann see Camron VS Jay Z !!!!!!!!!!! Taken from www.unkut.comPeaceHawkeye

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Late Pass.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Muhahah, even if I come here on the Young MC tip, this shit is still dope, and when I didnt see everything here why should other dudes see everything here ???

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Muhahah, even if I come here on the Young MC tip, this shit is still dope, and when I didnt see everything here why should other dudes see everything here ???

Source magazine 1992.

Maybe we have a language barrier here

I hope you old farts enjoy it the same way I enjoy it !!!!!

Piace
    Hawkeye

I hope you old farts ENJOYED it the same way I enjoy it !!!!!

PIACE!!!!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I hope you old farts ENJOYED it the same way I enjoy it !!!!!

PIACE!!!!!

BATMON's avatar is my fav right now by far.

AGL.

Calm down brother or I Freddie Foxxx you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, go and ask Dr.Z

He Knows everything you wanna know

Frieden
    Hawkenpeter

Calm down brother or I Freddie Foxxx you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,

I'LL KRSONE U OFF THE STAGE.

You think you can set adrift of memory bliss ??? If I would be a loser I would say kill that noise, but I think we have to stop the violence or otherwise I would Dapper Dan you on top of my rooftop.

If I'm trhough with you you'll go like this

Friede, freude, Eierkuchen

Auf Wiedersehen
    Hawkeye

You think you can set adrift of memory bliss ??? If I would be a loser I would say kill that noise, but I think we have to stop the violence or otherwise I would Dapper Dan you on top of my rooftop.

Haha.

Youll look like Rudy Tomjanovich messin w/ BATMON.

Like this ???

That looks pretty good in comparison to you my little padawan

You look like this now

But this is before I bum rush you.

Thats what I call a facemelter

But after a little while in the recreation center

You'll almost look the same like back in the days !!!!!

Hals & Beinbruch
    Hollywood Hawkster

Maybe I'm one of the few left, but I'm not that much into soccer. But enough to compare two countrys.
    Lets see....

Germany World Champion

Germany World Champion

Germany World Champion

OK, now lets see what the US could do ......

I think you should go

you are needed there

LOL

BUT the Batcave is here.........

Thats what I like in you American people, you'll always stay to your own shit, doesnt matter what the other 7,6 billion idiots think. You guys always got the balls to kick other balls.

Thats

Proud of you my friend !!!!!

To end this now -- I have to go now to watch some european artsy movie shit that is anti-americanski -- I wanted to show you this little peace which I found on my search to battle you.

Word up
    Hawkeye

That shit was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After his resurrection (because no superhero will ever really die if you still can milk em) Hawkeye knew He Got Game. So he had a beautifull day with a hot green chick who didnt stop bodybuilding at the point where she could crack a walnut with her labia/vulvar.

Out of a parallel universe called DC appeared a Public Enemy to celebrate the Night Of The Living Baseheads.

Unfortunatly he forgot his Beeper Tie and therefore couldnt reach his comprades. He had planned that his Brothers Gonna Work It Out. He thought he could Fight The Power of Hawkeye but he was Welcome To The Terrordome.

Hawkeye was A Rebel Without A Pause who wouldnt Belive The Hype and who would Bring The Noise Louder Than A Bomb

Public Enemy #1 was a Sophisticated Bitch and the Son of a Bush but he didnt knew that he dealt with the Prophet Of Rage, but what he knew was that he now was dealing with a Timebomb and the Megablast was to follow, this was his Countdown To Armageddon.

Thoughts where running through his mind as he saw his opponent laying in the dust "You're Gonna Get Yours, , he is a Hazy Shade Of Criminal, Show Em Watcha Got, Miuzi Weighs A Ton, It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Me Back, Can't Truss It............................................................Shut Em Down"

I Stand Accused, Give It Up I'm Livin' In A Zoo and therefore I Can't Do Nuttin' For Ya Man.

The Victim was angry cause he Watches Channel Zero ?!

And he thought 911 Is A Joke, but he was wrong because they rescued him

A nice Doctor, coincidentaly called Hawkeye too, saved him as good as his skills allowed him. But before that he had to Party For His Right To Shit.

He could be reconstructed up to 32% to his old skills but this was not the Rebirth of a Nation.

Unfortunatley his brain was exactly the same as before the fight an he thought he could start a Revolverlution.

He met with a psychatrist who could get him back to the ground by asking him if he 's Gonna GO Our Way ??

Or if he is nearer to a Nightrain than to Carl Lewis.

He was a Toy Soldier who couldnt start a New Whirl Odor, but he could start a new Wheel odor !!!

But he still was a great fan of Rapmusic and gave props to his favourite bands on his vehicle.

So Watcha Gonna Do Now?

Make Love F*ck War and listen to some Muse Sick-N-Hour Mess Age !!!!!!!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

Damn son, just dont leave so much space in between the images. UNCLE, but

Just remenber that Hawkeye was the one cat in the Avengers who was asshurt that Falcon(Captain America's homie) took his spot on the team. Do u know your Hawkeye history? Jonh Byrne on the Avengers era!!!

Damn son, just dont leave so much space in between the images.

See it as a dramatic layout so that the jokes punches better.

Just remenber that Hawkeye was the one cat in the Avengers who was asshurt that Falcon(Captain America's homie) took his spot on the team.

I got the name from my godmother because Hawk means Falke in german and my real name is Falk. She got it from the last mohawk beacuse Hawkeye is called Falkenauge in german. I didnt knew about the Iowa Hawkeyes, MASH, Marvel nor the Reaggy artist of the same name.

Do u know your Hawkeye history? Jonh Byrne on the Avengers era!!!

To be honest, no I dont. DC and Marvel where published in germany but only the biggest stars. DC was allways bigger than Marvel so you had your Superman, Batman and Justice League in the 70s and 80s. They even tryed to big up characters like Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonderwoman and all those superheros but only Superman and Batman worked.
    Marvel only had Spiderman in germany, some small sucess with Hulk and X-Men but thats it. So we never had the chance to get those comics on a easy daily base and my comic fever stopped at the end of the 80s.

But teach me if you want.

Peace
    Hawkeye