• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this thread makes me sad

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this thread makes me smile

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Freaky Hawaiian Heather

excellent
    more please
    This was some high school schitt. She wanted it bad but I was too busy chasing angelic-looking white chicks to pay her any mind because she looked mad average. Then I saw her at a party a few years later looking really good but she was with her man who looked tough and I wasn't drinking so nothing went down.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    wasn't drinking so nothing went down.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Then I saw her at a party a few years later looking really good but she was with her man

What did her man have to do with you?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I was too busy chasing angelic-looking white chicks.

and this has changed ?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i could've banged this sitcom/tv series/singer/model/mother semi famous/$$$ chick ....but i felt guilty because my homie really liked her and i had a girl at the time.........biggest regret of my life

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i could've banged this sitcom/tv series/singer/model/mother semi famous/$$$ chick ....but i felt guilty because my homie really liked her and i had a girl at the time.........biggest regret of my life

spill it

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    NEVER THAT SON

ELFQUEST URRYDAY EVERYDAY

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    NEVER THAT SON

ELFQUEST URRYDAY EVERYDAY

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    too many to count

I'm not quite up to this level, but damn this weekend was wild. I think I had somewhat of a fine chicks overdose (it's usually sausage fest)....including this one cute japanese girl who was fucking with my mind and having me seriously contemplate my 4 year relationship with my current gf (=unneccessary stress; course in the end i kept my head on straight....).

Thread hijack:

What line do yall have to cross for it to become cheating on your gf/bf?

For me, excessive touching and a kiss =

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Thread hijack:

"YOU DONT OWN ME! I DONT SEE NO RING ON THESE FINGERS!"

And listen to Lousi Logic "All girls cheat" and you will know what's going on...sheet, man, I just heard yesterday about a house dj from my town that actually got cheated on by his gf while he was djing at a party. She fucked another guy in the bathroom at said party while he was spinning, people recognised on the toilet and told him. then she came back to him in the morning trying to get into his flat, he kicked her out. she then said, he did beat her up and tried to get him down and her people were threatening him that he will loose his job and stuff...

Yeah, cheating is a bitch. But it happens. More often than you would like to think it does. What was your gf actually doing while you were with the japanese broad ?

That said, I think I never got cheated on, but it will happen, as the girl I am with now already told me that she never stayed faithful in a relationship. but she is honest about it and lets me know, which is better than having a pseudo "lady faith" that acts all "aintnootherman" and then cheats on you wherever she can...still, it is an uncomfortable situation, but I dont own her. If it gets out of hand, I get ghost. Ex to the next, out!
    My 2 cents...

as far as missing out on girls, well, yeah, once after djing, this nice chick wanted to take me home with her and I was hesitant cause I had a gf at that time. She then told me that she is into gymnastics, giving me this "You know what it's good for" look and put one leg behind her head while standing. I was confused, but declined. She was mad after that. I liked myself for not going with her, as, you know, an ok to good looking girl can get a different dick anyday if she checks for it. I felt good by giving her the feeling of being rejected. Then again, I missed out on her and regret it to this day. should have tapped her. well, maybe not, hm, maybe yes, eeh, no...sometimes it sucks to be a man, dayum!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

if i saw my gf grinding on someone at a club, that would be cheating. its not so much about the actual physical contact, but about the lack of respect it would show. kissing isn't even a question. i'd be out the door.

real overprotective boyfriends know the deal.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    these threads should have pictures.

fuckers.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    theres a good reason for missing that shit
    just saying

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

anything that your partner would get hurt if they saw you doing with another person is considered cheating. unless you have an explicit agreement to fuck around--which is not recommended.

...and if your partner flips out if you are merely talking to another person, then dump the fucker.

...and if you feel the need to whore the fuck around, you should be dumped.

commitment is for grown ups.

jealousy and whoring is for perpetual adolescents.

• commitment is for grown ups.

jealousy and whoring is for perpetual adolescents.

Amen.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

commitment is for grown ups.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Cessie, the mexican model. biggest regret of my girl career.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    She was all in my grill @ a Kool Keith show a minute ago. My bat-game was set to shy.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    She was all in my grill @ a Kool Keith show a minute ago. My bat-game was set to shy.

yea, when i look at that girl, i can definitely see how she would be scoping out a Kool Keith show for a one-night-stand.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

That's when you need to be hitting Robin with the Bat Phone like, "Handle this for me."

Ain't no fun if the hommies cain't have none.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That's when you need to be hitting Robin with the Bat Phone like, "Handle this for me."

LOL,

I was kinda shook cause she was a MTV personality @ the time.

Usually I'm like this....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

That said, I think I never got cheated on