Anybody want a good psyche mix?

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
here.i just threw this together tonight. some stuff i've been feeling lately.70min98mb

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    no takers?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    its always funny how the really record related threads get the snooze face.

but i downloaded it at home this AM. thanks a lot for sharing.

minnow soda fats

• no takers?

I took. Thanks much! DL'd at the house and didnt' have time to put it on my mp3 player, so I can't check it out til later.

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    i've worked out Rapidshare i'm Downloading now, i always enjoy a good psyche mix.
    Thanks.

well, i made it for fun, to listen to at work today, but it came out so good i thought id share it w/ people who would appreciate it most.
    itll catch on.

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    yo,

just listen to the first few minutes to make sure the MP3 downloaded okay and sounds dope, can't wait to give it the full listen tonight and thanks for dishing it out dude !!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    no takers?

I grabbed a copy last night. That rapidshare site sucks, but the mix is great. Thanks for sharing.

-billb

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Between Trap Door, the Whitelily mix, Nrich's mix, and now this, ive been getting a fantastic dose of psyche ive for the most part never heard before. Thanks mucho, great stuff.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    That rapidshare site sucks

There is NO need to ever use that site, it's poop.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    well, i made it for fun, to listen to at work today, but it came out so good i thought id share it w/ people who would appreciate it most.
    itll catch on.

I downloaded the mix this morning, burnt it to CD, and listened to about half of it while driving around doing errands. Nice stuff, the generosity is much appreciated over hurr.

That rapidshare site sucks

There is NO need to ever use that site, it's poop.

rapidshare is the most effective for me. i figured someone would re-up it elsewhere, like they did at waxidermy:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dzsbva

• Nice selection of jernts, thanks dude!

• Ian_DIan_D 120 Posts
    yo

listened to the whole thing last night been said already but it's real dope !!
    If ya do any more i'll be right there!
    Thanks Again!

up for the weekend.

• This is awesome jaymack.

Any chance of you postin a track list?

Is that first track Neighbr'hood Childr'n?

Is that first track Neighbr'hood Childr'n?

yes.

as far as a tracklist, i kind of did it off the cuff. im pretty sure i saved the session, and will fugure it out when i get a chance.