New Venture Brothers season...

sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
i fucking love this show!the writing and opeing graphics are sooo good!anyone catching any of the new episodes?http://www.adultswim.com/shows/venturebros/stuff/clips/index.html"sing me a technotronic song"

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    my friend loves this show, and hes getting me more into it

i havent seen any of the new episodes yet, do they only air them on the weekends?

• i havent seen any of the new episodes yet, do they only air them on the weekends?

they air them on sunday nights and friday nights i believe. but do yourself a favor and get season 1 on dvd.

i think adult swim is is my favorite time to fire up a bowl, sit back and laugh. robot chicken, moral orel and minoriteam are favs. i'm also ready for the pee wee's playhouse re-runs to start.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    It's a great show.

The Monarch and his girlfriend break me up.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Easily the only show on Adult Swim that make a point to still watch. For me, it seems to be the only one left with solid character-driven jokes, and not just a bunch of random absurdist crap and/or barrage of pop culture references that wears thin quickly. Like Home Movies, it took me awhile to warm up to it, but now I really appreciate it.

I have high hopes for the shows Brendon Small and H. Jon Benjamin are making, though.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    MANACONDA!

()

• chasechase 767 Posts
    do they still make new Harvey Birdmans?

can I get a late pass on this show... Damn fine TV

But yeah, venture bros is the shit

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i watched it once and didn't get into it.

i watch ATHF on the ASfix website, but between that and youtube, i've seen them all.

i will def peep the venture bros again. and birdman.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    two part season finale was incredible.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i watched it once and didn't get into it.

i watch ATHF on the ASfix website, but between that and youtube, i've seen them all.

i will def peep the venture bros again. and birdman.

I'm totally a fan now. Great show!

I also love Squidbillies.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Show is fantastic.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    minoriteam

the animation is incredible!