Just Like Candy

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
I just found a copy of this 12" yesterday and had forgotten how good the schitt is:My candy-coated paint will bring flavors to your mindAnd in the summertime it got the whole block blindSome busta in a primed-out Pinto poppin' gameLyin', sayin' he gon' go and get the same thangIf you ain't ridin' wood and leather, your ride ain't hittin'A plain dash, for a crushed velvet got you itchin'99.95 30 day paint jobs Got ni**az ridin' round lookin' like a junk yardYou need to put a check wit' a check wit' a checkStack up on your grip, get your sh*t sprayed wetSee, most of these new paint jobs they'll doBut if it ain't candy, then the job ain't trueIt's reserved for them ballaz, who make that cheeseIt ain't candy if it didn't cost a couple of G'sOn your Jeep, your truck, your Chevy or your Lexus5th wheel in the grill, like them playaz do in TexasMy folks gettin' sideways in VallejoBallaz in Memphis slammin' shut the Cadillac doorsFull of ink so blinked I could flyTo a world where you have to roll candy or you dieDescending, my mind goes back into realityTo some, having candy paint is just a fantasyCustom leather, everywhere you look is woodgrainBig Ball tellin' you its all about the candy, MAYNE

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

OWWWW.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I never see their 12s in VA.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    make me circle through the neighborhood 55 times

the bottom end on this is pretty serious.

i always used to back it up with "I see the same hoooooooess" (duh)

yeah, dog.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Off topic but Saturday night, I went to Krystal to get some burgers. Anyways, when I pulled into the parking lot, this dude had a Caprice sitting on 28"s (maybe 30's??).

Are folls ridin' like that around your way?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    a world where you have to roll candy or you die

Nah, we roll like this...........

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Off topic but Saturday night, I went to Krystal to get some burgers. Anyways, when I pulled into the parking lot, this dude had a Caprice sitting on 28"s (maybe 30's??).

yeh. i've seen a couple hurr like dat.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Richmond folls ride clean.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Chevy ridin' high... isn't that what a "donk" is? Do people actually use that term in Miami?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Richmond folls ride clean.

Ain't nair but some Cutlass where I stay at. They's high as shit too.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    and you know I will be playing this on Saturday at the Hard Crack Candy release paw-taayyy.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    if you ain't ridin wood, and leather, your ride ain't hittin