I visited THE BRONX for the first time...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
... in my life today, at Soundview Homes, chilling at Grandmaster Caz' house. BREAK GENESIS

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The Bronx is mad regal dude.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

WELCOME.

What took u so long? I though you were kinda close by.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm in Brooklyn, dude. But I rarely make it to Manhattan, but The Bronx is cool.

I'm in Brooklyn, dude. But I rarely make it to Manhattan, but The Bronx is cool.

WOW. That's cool though.

What about Queens and Staten Island?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I been to Queens every now and again. Like maybe I go to Queens every 6 months or so. I probably go to Manhattan like 3-4 times a month but never for that long. I pretty much stay in Brooklyn, on my block, just kicking it.

But yeah, I feel hella honored to be up in Soundview like that. That's that real shit.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    And yeah with Staten Island the only time I been there was when I had a court case (don't ask) last year but other than that I'm just DRIVING THROUGH on my way to Philly. Shaolin isn't really the place to be for me.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    I didn't have it like going to Caz's house, but I went to the Bronx for the first time last weekend to see the zoo. Fed some penguins, hollered at the bears and gorillas, rode a gondola. Overall, fun was had by all. The zoo is a little expensive though, and HUGE.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    Does anyone snatch gold chains when the cops ain't lookin'?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I pretty much stay in Brooklyn, on my block, just kicking it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ... in my life today, at Soundview Homes, chilling at Grandmaster Caz' house.

BREAK GENESIS

Wow.

That's some shit to remember right there. Dude is Hip Hop histroy personified.

Yo, how long does it take to get from Queens to Brooklyn on the train?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    ... in my life today, at Soundview Homes, chilling at Grandmaster Caz' house.

BREAK GENESIS

Wow.

That's some shit to remember right there. Dude is Hip Hop histroy personified.

Yo, how long does it take to get from Queens to Brooklyn on the train?

edit: How long is a piece of string?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I remember when we met caz at roger and shepard's party. fuckin ice sculptures and shit. what brought you up that way?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I pretty much stay on my block, just kicking it.

---------------