Reynaldo's New Clothing (NRR)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
1. Giving my credit card a little workout and getting my summer wardrobe right.
1).*ahem* Pics please. I'm curious to see exactly what the relaxed relaxer is going to relax in this summer.2). How you going to pay the credit card bill?

Comments

• I am in the process of buying me some new summer clothing as well..Polo,Lacoste,and a pair of all black Nike Deta Force mids and stil looking.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I am in the process of buying me some new summer clothing as well..Polo,Lacoste,and a pair of all black Nike Deta Force mids and stil looking.

Word hommie. A guy can NEVER have enough Polo gear and old school Nikes. My closet is FULL of this gear!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I usually fuck with the vintage and thrift spots. Feels good to have a shirt probally no one else will have. but word on the lacoste jump-offs, but their new spring line is a little too much of the bright pastel and plaid shit.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

2). How you going to pay the credit card bill?

Pay? I never even see the bill.

And hold on, I'll post a pic of my new summer fits (it's just run-of-the-mill collared shirts and shorts, but you seem to be "curious to see" them).

2). How you going to pay the credit card bill?
    Pay? I never even
    see the bill.

And hold on, I'll post a pic of my new summer fits (it's just run-of-the-mill collared shirts and shorts, but you seem to be "curious to see" them).

1). UGGG!

2). Tongue-in-cheek homie. But I'm guessing you're wardrobe may include this..

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    You're dangerously close to putting the Summer (Wardrobe) of Young Phonics up for discussion here.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Pay? I never even see the bill.

• I am in the process of buying me some new summer clothing as well..Polo,Lacoste,and a pair of all black Nike Deta Force mids and stil looking.

Word hommie. A guy can NEVER have enough Polo gear and old school Nikes. My closet is FULL of this gear!

no doubt

while we are on the subject..anyone have any used or hookups on polo's or lacoste shirts? holla back

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

2). Tongue-in-cheek homie.

Oh, good...just go browse a Pottery Barn Teen catalog and you'll see my Summer attire many times over.

anyone have any used or hookups on polo's or lacoste shirts? holla back

How can I be down!

You're dangerously close to putting the Summer (Wardrobe) of Young Phonics up for discussion here.

inside joke alert [/b]

Lemme clear this up. A few weeks ago I met up with Soulstrut's favourite ex-greeting card writer/carpet bagger, Slump n' Hogg for some southern bhangra punjabi indian food (PAGING MARCOSSA) and to put it bluntly I was feeling like Jules and 'em from Pulp Fiction (Guilty for shooting a dude in the face *PASUE* and having chunks of skull in my jherri curl-no modern guzzo soul) I basically rolled up in a shirt that literally says "Cold Chillin'", shorts, backwards cap and flip-flops (Reynaldo would be proud/envious that I bit his whole "culture cypher").

At this point I don't even know what I'm even posting about, but as you all know it never stopped me beofre.

P.6,000 Plus posts.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I basically rolled up in a shirt that literally says "Cold Chillin'", shorts, backwards cap and flip-flops (Reynaldo would be proud/envious that I bit his whole "culture cypher").

Haven't you been photographed by the SoulStrut paparazzi in that shirt before? Or perhaps you and Oliver share a stylist?

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    [quotetheir new spring line is a little too much of the bright pastel and plaid shit.
    Pastels and white are my shit!