How can I get DMX out of my bedroom?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
He's starting to make me nervous. He was still sitting there when I left for work this morning.God, I hope he's not there when I get back. He spilled beer on my new linen after doing pushups. He keeps calling my cat "Cat Nigga". I told him that kind of language was inappriopriate in my home.Please help. I want to say something to him, but I'm too scared. I taped a nice note to the microwave instead.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Um, what was he doing in your bedroom??

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    He's starting to make me nervous. He was still sitting there when I left for work this morning.

God, I hope he's not there when I get back. He spilled beer on my new linen after doing pushups. He keeps calling my cat "Cat Nigga". I told him that kind of language was inappriopriate in my home.

Please help. I want to say something to him, but I'm too scared. I taped a nice note to the microwave instead.

LOL!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Dizzy, you are one of the best here on Soulstrut. You always bring the comedy. You are "Cukoo for coco puffs!" Uh-oh. I just called Dizzy crazy. That's pretty weak and microwave. Now Primo will NEVER sign up. I better keep it street and "Stop Snitchin'."

P.S. If you are coming over to my place to be scary like DMX, Plaese to bring soju, 2 liter bottles of Hite beer and Korean BBQ.

Thank you!

Chan

• Institute a NO SAUSAGE[/b] policy...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

A good bet would be to make a little trail of crack leading to the livingroom.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Call the fake premier and have him urge D to leave because your bedroom is wack.

in other news...I just got a room at the **** Omni on Priceline for $100!!!! SD here I come bioyatch

bid accepted!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    NICE!!!

DMX/PUTS COLLABO HEEEEERE WEEEEEE GOOOOOOO!!!!!