Dirty Sanchez?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
This was posted on the million dollar disco forum (where apparently there is a lot of spam registration!) by user "Sanchez45"
Then happy I, that love and am beloved Another time mine eye is my heart's guest And in his thoughts of love doth share a part: www.play-sex-game.com Thou truly fair wert truly sympathized In true plain words by thy true-telling friend; Just to the time, not with the time exchanged, So that myself bring water for my stain. Never believe, though in my nature reign'd www.virtual-sex-online.com Fairing the foul with art's false borrow'd face, Sweet beauty hath no name, no holy bower,

Comments

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Spam is outstanding!

I have a friend who was starting a radio show on a local college station. He needed a cool show name to match his mix of punk, hardcore, and other stuff and because he thought it sounded cool he decided it would be called "the Dirty Sanchez" show. Thing is, he didn't know what a Dirty Sanchez is, so when his boss asked him, he said, "hmmm, I don't know, why don't we google it and find out". And so, in front of his boss and several curious co-workers, the hideous truth was revealed. Unfortunately, he changed the name of his show.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    The MTV show of the same name ("Dirty Sanchez") is sometimes amusing. For 10 seconds or so.