Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    The ultimate "stop snitching" eBay description:

Don't have to tell you something about this album.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Thats quite a collection

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I think this is the same copy that walked into my brothers old shop a few months back. It was mashed in amongst piles of trashed R&B records. It had the same promo sheet and autographed. WOW

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I think this is the same copy that walked into my brothers old shop a few months back. It was mashed in amongst piles of trashed R&B records. It had the same promo sheet and autographed. WOW

Don't think so.

http://www.hydeparkrecords.net/the_truth/truth/truth.htm

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I keep meaning to go down to 185 Devonshire
    (disguised in my old bike courier gear) and
    search around for a box filled with this...
    it's an old low-level office building that,
    last time I was there, had barely been renovated
    since the 60's at all...who knows what a dusty
    old utility closet may hold??

...you guys will be the first to know. And pay.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Two of the tracks (my friend and babylonia) are available on 45. Just get the yu qui yu and not the don press. The latter is a different rendition that has been neutered. Lacking in the sinewy, testicular latin funk.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Two of the tracks (my friend and babylonia) are available on 45. Just get the yu qui yu and not the don press. The latter is a different rendition that has been neutered. Lacking in the sinewy, testicular latin funk.

yeah, I was hyped when I dug up a Don press for a buck and thought I had saved myself $50 bucks or so...got it home and was like, "aww man, dang!"

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    yeah, the don pressing is butt. different take, not solely a bad pressing.

--

who the fuck has this TSG ricardo marrero. i just want to hear it. i have this sneaking suspicion that it will be "just alright" ... his other lp is good, but not like ridiculous. something tells me that the TSG lp is kind of hyped because it is rarer than all hell. it is rarer than hell...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    wow...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    wow...

...makes me wish I hadn't thrown all my old copies on the bathroom
    floor...and cut pictures out of them for mix cd covers...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    wow...

DAMMM. I gotta up my copy. Does "Grand Royal" magazine fetch some high bids aswell?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    wow...

...makes me wish I hadn't thrown all my old copies on the bathroom
    floor...and cut pictures out of them for mix cd covers...

a magazine by collectors, for collectors. bound to become a collectible.

Though, more than one of my issues has 'slight water damage' that may have been of the yellow variety. It IS a magazine; bound to make a couple trips to the can.

• rawyouthrawyouth 112 Posts

Does this album have the song What I Feel on it? Heard that on a radio show and have never been able to find out anything about it since. Great song, maybe it's on this?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grand-Royal-Magazine...bayphotohosting

Not much of a demand for later issues. I have #2 around somewhere. I remember being very unimpressed with it.