the most obnoxious thing in the world is....

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
...when people who read off their phone numbers as fast as they can when you're trying to write them down.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Damn, I was hoping this would be a thread about me. I'm so self absorbed.

call me.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    anything and everything related to cell phones.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

seriously. fuck cell phones. I don't even pick up my regular phone half the time.

REAL LONER OUTSIDER MOVEZ

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

cell phones are fine, it's the people using them who annoy me. folks need to act right.

cell phones are fine, it's the people using them who annoy me. folks need to act right.

Right - and humans have such a rich history of acting right. So this is bound to start happing any day now.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Right - and humans have such a rich history of acting right. So this is bound to start happing any day now.

all they need to do is put their shit on vibrate and keep their voice down. s'all i'm sayin.

all they need to do is put their shit on vibrate and keep their voice down. s'all i'm sayin.

Short of taser-gun enforcement, I don't see it happening in our lifetime.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

all they need to do is put their shit on vibrate and keep their voice down...

AND FUCKING DRIVE!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i don't like it when you are at someone's house and music is playing and one person keeps changing the music before the song is over

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I think its a generational thing. I went out to dinner with my fiance who is about ten years younger than me and two friends of hers. The two friends held their phones in their laps and were constantly text messaging people, not following the conversation at the dinner table, answering calls without saying excuse me, taking those calls! And, basically being half absent throughout the whole evening. I thought it was so rude, but they do it so naturally. As a friend I was totally insulted, if it had been a business situation I would have walked out.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i don't like it when you are at someone's house and music is playing and one person keeps changing the music before the song is over

Never come to my house.....

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    anything and everything related to myspace[/b].

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My local Post Office has a sign that reads "We will not wait on you if you are using a cell phone!!"

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    mine too! i think it's great.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    when drunk German soccer idiots wave them Nazi flag...which just happened outside my house! fuck 'em!!! I know why I hate people who define themselves over a game of soccer/paired with an unhealthy amount of patriotism/nationalism...seriously, I'm mad! Hopefully someone gave them a beatdown in the city!!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I think its a generational thing. I went out to dinner with my fiance who is about ten years younger than me and two friends of hers. The two friends held their phones in their laps and were constantly text messaging people, not following the conversation at the dinner table, answering calls without saying excuse me, taking those calls! And, basically being half absent throughout the whole evening. I thought it was so rude, but they do it so naturally. As a friend I was totally insulted, if it had been a business situation I would have walked out.

TERRIBLE! NO MANNERS. Turn your damn phone off and put it away while you are eating dinner!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

• MAN-FANS.

Dudes gushing over other dudes in amazingly socially-awkward to the point that it's a thorn in one's side fashion. Stop breathing down other dudes' necks. 10 attempts at contacting someone VS 0 attempts at them contacting you = FALL BACK OR FALL DOWN SOME STAIRS.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    MAN-FANS.

Dudes gushing over other dudes in amazingly socially-awkward to the point that it's a thorn in one's side fashion. Stop breathing down other dudes' necks. 10 attempts at contacting someone VS 0 attempts at them contacting you = FALL BACK OR FALL DOWN SOME STAIRS.

Hey I only called 8 times.

Holler.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    MAN-FANS.

With a name like TheeeCasualMale can you blame them?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Thee Casual Male

• Hey I only called 8 times.

14 if you count all the times you paged me.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Hey I only called 8 times.

14 if you count all the times you paged me.

Hey man I'm digging your thing and I'm calling you... you don't need to snub me man. I've played in Excalibur, I've played in Matrix, I've roadied for the fucking best bands on the strip. I'm bad.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    when people call and don't announce themselves, then when you have to ask they get pissed at you "its JAMES". If youre family or my close circle of freinds, my bad. If youre anyone else, fall back douchbag, youre not that important. Extra points awarded if youre ringing a business.