Exile "Kiss You All Over"

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Shit is really wack. And I'm not just saying that cause I find yacht rock depressing. It's definitley worth not buying, but I think even the most yachtists of yachters on here will inevitably find something to like on it because this is Soulstrut after all.I'm sure someone will upload something tomorrow.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Exile got some joints.

Hey dude... got your message last night. NICE!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Shit is really wack. And I'm not just saying that cause I find yacht rock depressing. It's definitley worth not buying, but I think even the most yachtists of yachters on here will inevitably find something to like on it because this is Soulstrut after all.

I'm sure someone will upload something tomorrow.

I cry inside.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    even the most yachtists of yachters on here will inevitably find something to like on it

And doesn't that make them rotten people.

For serious, though: you need to edit your post before Clubbup showzup to muddup, worddup. Dude rides hoard for that particular cut, and can expound at some length (and girth).

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Oh, now I get it: This is one of those parody threads.

Great.

• Shit is really wack. And I'm not just saying that cause I find yacht rock depressing. It's definitley worth not buying, but I think even the most yachtists of yachters on here will inevitably find something to like on it because this is Soulstrut after all.

I have tasted this brand of vitriol before. Raised the cup to my lips,
    spat and then recoiled. The mere whistle-wetting splash of Au Jus D'Hattoire
    left me feeling a dull green-grey and wiping my ass with bedsheets for weeks afterwards.

However, upon closer inspection, the above quoted morsel of flung hatt
    reveals itself to be a sham, a messy knockoff like Gucci handbags at a 1980s
    era fleamarket, where the two G's were pointed in the same direction, instead of symetrically opposed.

It's the word "even" that does it. "Even the most yachtists of yachters on here will inevitably find something to like on it." You see kids, this doesn't make any fucking sense, and you know that. In eras long past, the one Stayle would have aptly labelled this as a "gimmick" post. Those who've been watching for a while know that Marco is a lot smarter than the things Marco does.

To the over-30 set : "I Want To Kiss You All Over" rode a bullet into our collective top 200 and made the world an easier place to live in, made our bodies more sympathetic vessels.
    In a homosexual polygamist's wet dream,
    Exile's tour de force wedded most of the Bee Gees, the two Oakridge
    Boys that kept apartments in New York, and the Climax Blues Band's producer's
    coke dealer.

To the under-30 set: GET FAMILIAR.

• Yaochtz Rocks!! Is this a marina rock attack...como WHAT?
    marco needs to chill on El Rico del RICKS! (chicago style)

"EVEN" counterpoint must step it up or step off when duty infects sir james and terry clubbup

ya' can't holler sit to the 30-up fellas that donated organs to this board!

respect'its and a'mire their sail down a memory lane on ferraric retirement yacht(s) with faces chortled at fools who hopp'd on board clueless of what it done to them...

"lurk before you post"- Unanimous

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The selected post/topic has been added to your list. You will see this entry in 'My Home' until you remove it if you added it as a Favorite. You also will get any replies to your Favorite topics emailed to you if you have this option enabled in your profile. Reminders will not be emailed to you and will go away once you make a reply to the post. In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    The selected post/topic has been added to your list. You will see this entry in 'My Home' until you remove it if you added it as a Favorite. You also will get any replies to your Favorite topics emailed to you if you have this option enabled in your profile. Reminders will not be emailed to you and will go away once you make a reply to the post. In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

I

Am

Saying

Though.