you know what I hate pt. 2

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Couldn't find the original thread so lets start a new one:I HATE when you get outbid on ebay and you check the snipers most recent wins and they're getting copy after copy after copy after copy of the same record they just sniped you on. I'm seeing this with a few people so it's not just an anomoly. This is usually with the foreign baller bidders that spend more in a 3 day period than most do in a year on records. But damn, let some others have some copies of Syd Barrett's Madcap Laughs so you don't need a whole expedit shelf full of them. And yes I'm mad doggie.

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Heh, I hate that album but had a similar thing happen to me on disco 12". The same guy won the last three copies I bid on. I even mailed him to ask if I could buy one of his. Which was unfortunate, because then he pretty much told me he liked he a bidding challenge and hinted that he was going to outbid me on that record every time it came up. I bought one on GEMM instead.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    This happens sometimes when each successive copy listed is in better condition so, you know, you kind of have to upgrade or the world will end.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This happens sometimes when each successive copy listed is in better condition so, you know, you kind of have to upgrade or the world will end.

Exactly.

And little dudes: you can always bid on the mildew-stained copies such great collectros leave in their wake.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Word.

And what if someone looks at your copy wrong - YOU NEED a back-up.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Exactly.

And little dudes: you can always bid on the mildew-stained copies such great collectros leave in their wake.
    Haha... dudes are lovin' the mildew-stain: $155.25