Why are there so many bitches on eBay?

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
x 10000I received 2 alerts (for nothing) in two weeks, I had to spend around an hour to figure how to dispute these alerts.eBitches play with me cause I received 100% positive feedback, maybe they think they scare me. In the same time, some other eBitches asked me to pay by money order, or ca$h, trying to convince me that Paypal is unsafe...blah...bla...wtf? Thoughts.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    change ebay to "the internet" and you have a more accurate statement : )
    most of these mufuckas would be too scared to flex on some dispute shit in real life but on the internet it's free game

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    What kind of alerts? You can't even file an unpaid dispute unless someone has taken more than a week to pay.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    most of these mufuckas would be too scared to flex on some dispute shit in real life but on the internet it's free game

So true!

• sneakypsneakyp 202 Posts
    because there's so many bitches in the world.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Too easy, wrong answer, try again.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    What kind of alerts? You can't even file an unpaid dispute unless someone has taken more than a week to pay.

Yeah! One of 'em is an "unpayed item" kinda ish.
    There's that dude John...bla...bla... who only accept Paypal in the US.
    I don't want to send ca$h, so we discussed until he alerts eBay... bastard!

Man, trust me, I won't give up.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Don't I know it! Remember how I was called out on Soulstrut and given negative feedback for "conspiring" to refuse to sell a record to the winning bidder? Well, that same bidder is now "conspiring" not to pay me. That I can handle, but I've got these random guys in Japan complaining about the reissues they won for $20 not being $300 originals. Please.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Remember how I was called out on Soulstrut and given negative feedback for "conspiring" to refuse to sell a record to the winning bidder? Well, that same bidder is now "conspiring" not to pay me.

this is the reason why there's this saying in the record game:

"An eye for an eye, a condom for a condom"

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts

So true!

Salut Bapt !

I put eBitches into 2 main categories:

1/ people who are acting like you worth less than nothing, antipathic emails without any answer to a simple you were asking, bringing tons of confusion instead of making it happen swiftly... I hate them!

2/ people who constantly overgrade their records or even worse, are selling used reissues and describe them as vintage... Some of them have no experience and will make a refund with no problem but the bitches I'm talking about are playing with time and are making things slow. When you're fed up by discovering after waiting one month (or even more) you bought an overgraded reissue at price of a vintage record, first you think about the waste of money and time this shitty business occurs. You try to take it easy, contact the seller and send the record back in order to get your refund. 15 days later, no news... The seller claims he didn't received the record back and refuses to refund ("yet"). The seller uses kind words in order to make you confident and makes you wait again and again until you can't leave a feedback for him anymore... The worse eBitch ever! will never refund you.

Here are the 4 sellers with bad manners I already met:

most_digginest:

He sold me a NM record that looked like VG+/EX- with a warp never mentioned (the kind of warp you can't miss). LP took a looooong time to arrive. I sent the LP back, never have been refund. The guy stole me $ 70.

djmackgyver:

Sold me a reissue and made everything possible in his description in order to make the record look like vintage. I paid the price, received the record and asked for his adress many times in order to send it back. He never answered to me, except the day I left him the feedback he deserved...

musicman168:

Overcharges intl shipping cost and sends surface. I didn't give him a bad feedback because I bought him Weldone Irvine's Time capsule OG in EX condition for $ 10 ("Buy it now"fast action)... Yummy!

yourboy:

Antipathic person, doesn't even respect his buyers, never answered to a simple question kindly asked plus was aggressive in his reply (without answering to my question). He overcharged shipping cost and took at least 3 monthes to send... by surface!!!

I'm not the friend of any of these cats. Unfortunately, shady buyers are also on ebay but I guess that's another topic.

Hope I've been helpful...

Peace,

B.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    For this reason and reason alone, I will not mess with no one on eBay that I haven't done business with in the past. I guess my score will never be higher than 25.

Oh well.