Galactic Fractures - 6/25/2006

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
All 45s this week....disco near the beginning, moving into some soul and funk later in the show. Don't sleep on the Leo track, its crazy good. And I still can't get enough of that Ellis & Cephas!Download the show from my WEBSITEPlaylist:Fried Chicken - Funky DJ (Stone) Leo - Fee Fi Foe Fum (Capitol J) Donny Johnson - Burning Fire (Handsum)Chapter 2 - Dance Dance Dance (Morrythmn) Ellis and Cephas - I'm Gonna Miss You Girl (Vons) Arlene Bell - Did You Mean It? (Velvet) Judy Clay - Stayin Alive (LA) Jay and Cathys Clowns - The Bottle (SK) Family of Eve - I Wanna Be Loved By You (Lotusland (reissue)) Bob Williams - I'm Alright (Nadlyn) Magic Disco Machine - Scratchin (Caliber) The Energettics - You Make Me Nothing (Cobra 1974) Funka Fize - Because Your Funky (Royce) Charles Williams - Standing In The Way (Lifesaver (reissue)) Reni Crook - I Idolize You (TMI) Soulful Mary - Reep What You Soe (Aquarius) Hayes Ware - You Got Me Mama (CJ) Southside Revue - Chittlins pt 1 (Mellow) Leroy Soileau - Wish You Were Here (Tic Toc Records) Ruby Johnson - Weak Spot (Volt) Carol Jones - Don't Destroy Me (Mutt) Hodges Smith James Crawford - Nobody (Mpingo) Inell Young - Next Ball Game (Big 9) Gloria Walker - You Hit The Spot Baby (Flaming Arrow) The Parliments - All Your Goodies Are Gone (Revilot) Jonn El - Miss Sweet Stuff (Scorpion) Bonny Floyd - Mister Big Stuff (Bennett) Gene Chandler - In My Bodys House (Checker) Rita Pavone - Gira Gira (RCA) Marilyn Barbarin & the Soul Finders - Reborn (Bo Sound) Roy Hightower Gant Green - False Advertising Pt 2 (Number One) Alonzo and The Eternal Drive - Get Down Make It Funky (De Tone) Ernie and The Top Notes - Dap Walk (Fordom (reissue)) Bobby Rush - Mary Jane (Galaxy) Ann Robinson - You Did It (All Brothers (reissue)) Marc Aryan - Liberte (Markal)