little dude trades

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited June 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Nothing raer here. Most are VG+ unless where noted. I'm looking for Funk, Soul, Breaks, and Hip Hop. I'm easy to trade with so if you are interested send me a list. Cannonball Adderly - LoversYusef Lateef - Gentle GiantMelba Moore - Living to GiveWar - Youngblood OSTMiles Davis - Bitches BrewHubert Laws - The Rite of SpringThe Igniters Steel Band - Igniters Explode (signed copy) Billy Cobham - SpectrumDonald Byrd - Thank You for F.U.M.L (Funking Up My Life) -still sealedRoberta Flack - Quiet FireThe Undisputed Truth - Smokin'Isaac Hayes - The Isaac Hayes MovementThe Whispers - S/TThe Black Hole OST w/ 12 Page Photo AlbumRonnie Laws - Pressure SensitiveBuddy Rich - The Roar of '74Michael Henderson - SolidIke & Tina Turner - Workin' TogetherJimmy Smith - MonsterSly and the Family Stone - FreshLalo Schifrin - Black WidowBootsy's Rubber Band - Bootsy? Player of the YearBootsy's Rubber Band - Stretchin' Out InTomita - Pictures at an ExhibitionSly Stone - Recorded in San Francisco: 1964-67Herbie Hancock - Maiden VoyageHubert Laws - Land of PassionJimmy McGriff - A Bag Full of SoulRamsey Lewis - Up PopsRamsey Lewis Trio - Hang On RamseyTom Scott and the LA Express - S/TThe Blackbyrds - FLying Start -still sealedRhythm Heritage - Disco-Fied -still sealedWilbur Bascomb - And Future DreamsFolkways - Electronic MusicKPM Library - Music Specially Recorded for Film, Radio, and Television (water damaged)Jack Burger - Progressive Bongo Instruction (water damaged)Rudy Ray Moore - The StreakerLes McCann - Hustle to SurviveTyrone Davis - I Can't Go On This WayWillie Hutch - Concert in BluesOcean - Put Your Hand in the HandPeter Brown - Do You Wanna Get Funky With Me? -still sealed