RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Dude fell off?

Comments

• Dude's moving the the North Bay area.

He'll be back.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Dude fell off?

Hell yes. It's almost like he goes outside the house sometimes now. And what's with this thing about moving out his mom's house?

A great man once said, "There are two sure things in life: death, and hcrink." It seems the apocalypse is on the horizon.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Last I heard he was moving, sick and his computer is down periodicly.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Dude's moving the the North Bay area.

He'll be back.

Oh that's right. I remember a moving my collection post.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Yeah, where's my burrito, crink?

haha

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Where the hell is edpowers?

He was having personal issues of what seemed to be a large magnitude. Maybe he's in prison.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

He was having personal issues of what seemed to be a large magnitude. Maybe he's in prison.

don't ever say dumb shit like that!

A couple of us LA strutters have been trying to see how he is. Hopefully all is well and if your still reading the board let us know that your OK

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

In prison? What kind of a fucked up thing is that to say? Is that some kind of a joke? Do you think you are being funny? What is funny about Prison or serious personal issues? Plaese explain.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i didntmind Grafwritah before, but now i gotta say fuck that dude. ban that bastard. prison aint no joke homie.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Fuck the fuck off, Graf. You crossed a line.

Fuck the fuck off, Graf. You crossed a line.

No need to specu-hate...

Can't his car look better than yours?
    Can he have a bad bitch without no flaws?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

been wondering about this too. never met the guy, but he's fuckin' awesome. stay up homie wherever you are.

the "board" needs you.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    he bounced out the beach & left these on my doorstep so i hung em out back...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

been wondering about this too.

He laughed at my unfortunate class presentation incident weeks ago and then ::: POOF :::

Check up and let us know you're alright.

In prison? What kind of a fucked up thing is that to say? Is that some kind of a joke? Do you think you are being funny? What is funny about Prison or serious personal issues? Plaese explain.

Who's joking? He was really concerned about something big and was worried about his kids and stuff, prison is a possibility. Dude was all worried about things and then he disappears, don't tell me that doesn't fit the bill.

Calm down people, I don't see how speculating that someone might be in prison is hating or something to joke about. It happens. You see people and then *poof* they're gone for a while and it turns out they're in prison. Grow up.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I've been trying to call Ed for about a week now with no luck...I hope he's aiight.

And Grafwritah, go fuck yourself man...that's my homie. Speculate all you want but realize i'm gonna take offense when it comes to my cutties.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Who's joking? He was really concerned about something big and was worried about his kids and stuff, prison is a possibility. Dude was all worried about things and then he disappears, don't tell me that doesn't fit the bill.

Calm down people, I don't see how speculating that someone might be in prison is hating or something to joke about. It happens. You see people and then *poof* they're gone for a while and it turns out they're in prison. Grow up.

im sick of this dude.

Dude was all worried about things and then he disappears, don't tell me that doesn't fit the bill.

Or he could be out making real world moves and not spending all of his time on a message board. I think your proposition is more reflective of your fucked-up world view than our maturity.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Dude was all worried about things and then he disappears, don't tell me that doesn't fit the bill.

Or he could be out making real world moves and not spending all of his time on a message board. I think your proposition is more reflective of your fucked-up world view than our maturity.

What is this "not spending all of his time on a message board" you speak off?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

been wondering about this too. never met the guy, but he's fuckin' awesome. stay up homie wherever you are.

the "board" needs you.

co-sign

Grow up? What kind of people do you roll with? I guess i'm like the hommie O-Dub. I'm disconnected from the streets. I've never had someone I know just, *poof* and then they are in prison.

Grow up? What kind of people do you roll with? I guess i'm like the hommie O-Dub. I'm disconnected from the streets. I've never had someone I know just, *poof* and then they are in prison.

Perhaps there's some latent racism in Grafwritah's comments since he didn't offer the same explanation for HCrink's absence.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Perhaps there's some latent racism in Grafwritah's comments since he didn't offer the same explanation for HCrink's absence.

He can't be racist--he sleeps with non-whites!

So did plantation owners!

So did plantation owners!

ZA ZA ZA ZINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I just talked with young Ed and he's fine...he's in the middle of moving. all is well in the universe.

I just talked with young Ed and he's fine...he's in the middle of moving[/b]. all is well in the universe.

Like I said, he's making real world moves.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I just talked with young Ed and he's fine...he's in the middle of moving. all is well in the universe.

just like hcrink.
    wow.